Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who have thrown their names into the hat for either writing or ideas, it is certainly a big help, and something that I wasn't expecting so soon after starting it.

Thanks again

M

Comment

Not a problem, im glad to help and im sure everyone else is too; plus spinning ideas is my favourage Sg related activity and if Im not doing it with genesis for some reason (usual cos theyv´ve already been spun) then im happy to do it for other people.
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Well, just a quick update to keep this project in everyones minds. The two part opener script will be taking a forced haitus from being written until the start of June. University exams have loomed so I will be focusing on them for the time being. But don't be strangers, if there's anything you want to know, don't hesitate to ask me.

Comment

I have a question. Is this an AU VS?

Comment

i dont believe it is, from what weve talked about, its in the universe, and around this time too; but the place it start did alter so its somin Dr. Hurst may want to think about.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            11000! green me

Comment

For all, Season One of Stargate Andromeda will hopefully be released, at the very latest, when (and if) Stargate SG-1 starts its 11th Season, and Stargate Atlantis stats its 4th Season. It will be based mainly (timeline wise) at the end of SG-1 S10/SGA S3, so effectively a year from now.

Just a little addition, if people are still interested, either to write episodes, and/or provide ideas, would they please give me a PM or an email, or talk to me over MSN, so that I know who you are and that I don't forgot.

Thanks

Marc

Comment

Thats a while away.
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

That is really long. Like a year....
                  Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

yeah that is along time, genesis was started last october, like the very very begining of it was last october, its only taken us 8months to get up and released...
                    Last edited by immhotep; 19 May 2006, 02:28 PM.
                    sigpic
                    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                      yeah that is along time, genesis was started last october, like the very very begining of it was last october, its only taken us 8months to get up and released...
                      It's only a four month difference... What's the big deal with that?

Comment

A year of planning ?? That's not a bad idea. Although I'm already taken as a writer, I could do one if you guys ever need some help.

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with a year planning, i never said that, but its is a bit long, seeings as we got a fully functioning series up in and have release 6/7 episodes in less time. It not a criticism, im definitly not a critic of SGAN, its my favourate in WIP series so far.
                          sigpic
                          11000! green me

Comment

The whole getting it done by the end of S10/S3 or by the start of S11/S4 was just a rough estimate, and insurance that I hope I (and we, when people still want to volunteer after seeing the opener script) can get it done by. I will be working at the entire first series (and again, with other volunteers), over the summer. I have about 4 months off starting on the 2nd of June until I start Year Two of University, ample time to get it mostly done IMO

Comment

How many episodes in S1?
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Currently i'm planning to do 20 Episodes in all for Season One, in much the same manner as the Atlantis Setup (20 Eps, Midseason Two Part Episode etc), although if a lot of storylines come about through brainstorming, it may be bumped up to 22, on the flip side, if not many ideas come in, it may be lowered to 18. I'm sure they'll be enough to satisfy 20 Episodes, hopefully more.

Comment

Working...
                                X