• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallout (714)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SEVEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 714

When the Kelownans discover that a massive underground vein of naquadah is being converted into naquadria, Jonas Quinn seeks help from Earth in avoiding the total destruction of his planet.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 10:41 PM.

Maybe I just missed it like 10 times, but what ever happens with Baal? Do they just not say? Wasn't he waiting for whats-her-name to send him a message back, but then she died?
    "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

I guess it's an unanswered question, which might be touched on in Season 8 if they decide to revisit Jonas again. Ba'al probably decided she'd failed and either sent another agent or gave it up as a bad job and pretended he was never interested.
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Spoilers, Season 8;

Well, we already know that Ba'al is returning in season eight. That would be great if he question Earth about that situation. Perhaps it gives Jonas a reson to return for a episode! YAY
        __

__

Comment

"Oi! Where's my spy?"

Comment

Personlly i have more urgent questions, whent they drilled thorugh that magma pocket why didn't it pout down on top of them when they were through???
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

You host a good question. Where does all that rubble and rock disappear to. It can't be pushed down through the ground. A large amount was at the sides but nowhere near the amount there should be
              __

__

Comment

I seee....this Baal thing is the only lleft out thing that has really bothered me. They made such a big deal about Baal maybe going to Kelowna in the ep....
                "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

...and he never did. It's a shame really. I would have like to have known how that would have been dealt with since their security was meant to be better since the attack of Anubis
                  __

__

Comment

I guess that with no definite reports from his agent, Ba'al decided that Kelowna was low down on the list compared to - oh, say, super-soldiers. If Jane Bond Goa'uld had called in to say there was this super-element lying around, he would have been all over Kelowna like ugly on an iguana, but without that it's just a curiosity.

Comment

I guess you're correct. With Anubis taking over the entire galaxy in a matter of weeks Ba'al will be more concerned with the strength of his fleet. Who would care about one secret operative on the planet?
                      __

__

Comment

Yeah, but Anubis's superweapon and who-knows-what else was powered by naquadria. If you could take the planet that Anubis depended on, and occaisonally popped in to say 'hi', you could do some damage.
                        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                        Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                        Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                        Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                        Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                        Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                        Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by SGSlugger
                          Yeah, but Anubis's superweapon and who-knows-what else was powered by naquadria. If you could take the planet that Anubis depended on, and occaisonally popped in to say 'hi', you could do some damage.
                          Anubis' superweapon was power by "Eyes" These were blown up in "Fallen." In "Fallen" he proped the mind of Jonas Quin and learned of Kelowna and naqaudria. He invaded Kellowna and tried to use naquadria to power the main gun, however not even Anubis or Thoth could account for the instability of the naquadria and Anubis Supermothership suffered damages when the waepon overloaded.
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

That wasn't Thoth was it? Anubis shot the poor luckless SOB who tried to Macguyver a naquadria generator for the big badda boom; Thoth was off somewhere else, possibly working on the kull project already.

Comment

I thought that they didn't have enough time to get it working? I dunno I haven't seen it in a while; I'll have to go back and rewatch it. Spoilers (highlight): they could have been expirementing with it if they took some with them when they escaped.
                              Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                              Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                              Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                              Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                              Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                              Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                              Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Working...
                              X