Christopher Eccleston Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christopher Eccleston Thunk thread

For anyone who absolutely loves Christopher Eccleston, I think you should check out Elizabeth. The movie is about the reign of Queen Elizabeth I. He has a very hot scene in this film that completely changed the way I look at him.

I love Christopher Eccleston. I saw the movie Elizabeth when it first came out in the theater. I will have to rent it since I do not remember him in it. I searched this forum for a Christopher Eccleston thunk thread only to find there isn 't one. Am I the only one who finds this man adorable?

Comment

Originally posted by aboleyn24
      I love Christopher Eccleston. I saw the movie Elizabeth when it first came out in the theater. I will have to rent it since I do not remember him in it. I searched this forum for a Christopher Eccleston thunk thread only to find there isn 't one. Am I the only one who finds this man adorable?
      Absolutely not. I was never so quickly attracted to a man in my life! I think it was the manic grin he has
      As for movies: Elizabeth was great, I also enjoyed he's character in 28 Days Later. I'm still trying to scrounge up the rest of his work (him in Hamlet must have been FanTAStic to see) but it's hard not living in the UK.

Comment

I love Christopher Eccleston. I saw the movie Elizabeth when it first came out in the theater. I will have to rent it since I do not remember him in it. I searched this forum for a Christopher Eccleston thunk thread only to find there isn 't one.
        Start one, or have you? I would have but then Tennant came a long and well.

Comment

Heck no!!! I LOVE him!! He's wonderful in Doctor Who and I can't wait to see a movie with him in it. I'm still waiting for one to come on TV.
          sigpic

GROOVY!!

<A href="http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=altonbrownrox">Play Trivia and Quizzes at FunTrivia.com</a>

Come and play trivia quizzes to your heart's desire!

Comment

Anyone else fancy just turning this thread into the thunk thread? Please

Comment

Originally posted by Lauradorable
              Anyone else fancy just turning this thread into the thunk thread? Please
              Well looks like it already has been *whistles innocently*

Oh well if it is a Thunk then; we need some caps.

Comment

Heres some..

Comment

oh yes! THUNK THREAD needs caps!

*dr. who thinking of his rose* *shippy sigh*

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

*Sighs and gazes*
                    Oh- and here's another one
                    http://shillpages.com/dw/story/d9/08/dw200508-035.jpg

Comment

Wow, someone renamed this thread on me! That's okay though.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                        Wow, someone renamed this thread on me! That's okay though.
                        What do you mean renamed this thread on you? I asked for it to be made into a Thunk as we have one for Tennant's Doctor. And we already have a discussion thread for CE Doctor. Hope that clear it up.

Comment

Ooh, a Chris Thunk thread! I love this man. He's completley goofy one moment and then strong and menacing the next. And I love every aspect of him. And that voice! It just does things to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                            Well looks like it already has been *whistles innocently*

Oh well if it is a Thunk then; we need some caps.

I really like Christophers Dr Who; he did a great job and going to be missed.
                            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Ohhh!!! I'm glad I saw this!!
                              Spoiler:
                              Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                              I caught frogs and called them prince
                              And made myself a queen
                              Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                              I slept in castles and fell in love
                              Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                              To capture tinkerbell
                              They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                              But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                              And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                              And anything I can to get by
                              And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Working...
                              X