X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPOILERS: Episode #310 "The Return" part 2

STARGATE ATLANTIS
    #310 - THE REUTRN, part 2 (sorry, no part 1 info)
    Writen by M Gero
    Directed by Brad Turner

SPOILERS
    Spoiler:

Courtesy SG1_Spoilme

In part one, well, bad things happen. JACK O'NEILL is on Atlantis, so is WOOLSEY. Guess what? The two of get abducted by replicants who have taken over Atlantis (there go the property values)

Ahem, okay. The replicants aren't the killer legos from outer space that we got accustomed, but are 'robotic' Replicants (human form). In part one, it seems the city's been left 'in tatters' after their attack.

Sheppard, McKay and Ronon are in a jumper off-base. They've caught Niam, and Weir tells McKay to load a program into the replicant, at least it sounds that way. Meanwhile, back on Atlantis, Talus mentions something about ANcients being killed, so there will be a death toll, but they don't know if anybody is hiding in parts of the city where sensors can't reach 'em.

TALUS and CETUS have locked up O'Neill's and Woolsey's, and then do the nasty hand probe on them, and well, that's it. Gotta wait till the episode airs for the rest.

Guests include JACK O'NEILL (RDA), WOOLSEY (Robert Picardo), NIAM (a replicant), TALUS (replicant), CETUS (replicant)

END SPOILERS

God Dam those pesky little buggars.
    All in all this sounds like an awesome episode, i cant wait
    Teal'c - You're like a brother to me...
    O'Niel - You're what... 140
    Teal'c - A younger brother perhaps!

Comment

Sounds like its going to be a great ep. I like the whole.....

Spoiler:
      taking the base back. I love foothold stories, they never grow tired. Though McKay saving the day again....then again perhaps their rescue plan will go south.

Comment

I rather like that Shep has to save Jack! Heh!

Comment

Whow, this ep sounds awesome although i dont like the part where atlantis is left in tatters after their attack , (how can we repair something that we bairly undertsand?)
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

This episode looks great (as usual)... I like the idea that O'Neill and Woolsey get captured by the Asurans. I wonder how they get captured.

Either way, looks awesome!!!

Mattathias

Comment

Woha! That was interesting...

Spoiler:
              i love that the Atlantis team has to save Jack - and it all sounds so much more epic than the S2 two parter.

As we're dealing with 'replicator like' beings, it does make perfect sence Jack's there (and hopefully we'll get a bit of old fashioned Jack firing guns and stuff as well).

HOWEVER - this is basically an SG-1 story, with an SG-1 enemy, just with the Atlantis team and venue substituted in for the the SGC and SG-1.

Now personally, i think i'll enjoy it, it'll be a fantastic romp ... but is this complete theft of SG-1 S4/5/6/7 stories really what we want from a new show? I'm not sure.
              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                Whow, this ep sounds awesome although i dont like the part where atlantis is left in tatters after their attack , (how can we repair something that we bairly undertsand?)
                yeah, well, hopefully the tatters are just the drapes Maybe blast marks or something.

Comment

It looks like the Asurans will be a great enemy to the people of atlantis.But how does the Asurans get control of atlantis to capture them in the first place?Do they some how get the iris code to atlantis while probing their mind or what.sounds like a great episode.
                  sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! Thank you Prion, you rock. Sounds like it could be a fantastic episode.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oooh,
                      Spoiler:
                      more of the Asurans, very cool! Atlantis in tatters? Sweet! I immediately flashed back to the Voyager ep "Year of Hell" which was one of my all-time faves...
                      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Great, another sympathetic human form replicator. This is way too similar to "Unnatural Selection". Can the writes please stop recycling stories all the time! Is there no originality left? First we get a recycling of the Harcesis story in SG-1, now this. Something is wrong with the franchise when it copies itself.

Comment

I always hoped for the return of the replicators but the Asurans sound good enough to me.Am i the only one who miss the replicators or are there others?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vyse
                            Great, another sympathetic human form replicator. This is way too similar to "Unnatural Selection". Can the writes please stop recycling stories all the time! Is there no originality left? First we get a recycling of the Harcesis story in SG-1, now this. Something is wrong with the franchise when it copies itself.
                            I hope this is it for the Replicators as SGA needs NEW villains, not rejects from the Milky Way... but I'm hoping it's as good as "The Siege" in terms of fighting and whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow hawk
                              I always hoped for the return of the replicators but the Asurans sound good enough to me.Am i the only one who miss the replicators or are there others?
                              I miss the replicators ... but they're an SG-1 story, not an Atlantis one. IMO, they shouldn't really be appearing on Atlantis - if you need new enemies, you should be able to come up with something a little more original.

Having said that, these two episodes do look nice and fun. Whilst i may have severe reservations at the may this overall storyline is going, i think that,in isolation, i will enjoy the episodes.
                              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Working...
                              X