This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they wer to replace tennant?

If there was a problem and tennent had to leave the show who do you think would be be idea to replace him as the doctor?? so come on guys n gals run wild with this one!!!!

Originally posted by asgardlover
    If there was a problem and tennent had to leave the show who do you think would be be idea to replace him as the doctor?? so come on guys n gals run wild with this one!!!!
    Oh come on he's only done 1 series so far, the Doctor doesn't regenerate EVERY series

Saying that after Chris Ecclestone left I did hope Eddie Izzard would become the Doctor, Hmm who would look better in a dress the Doctor or Rose

Comment

I absolutely refuse to even consider a replacement for DT...the thought of it makes me feel ill.

(^Reefgirl - Eddie Izzard as the Doctor is pure gold!)

Comment

Me! I bet I'd make a great Doctor!

But atm DT is my favourite Doctor- so I hope he sticks around for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
          I did hope Eddie Izzard would become the Doctor, Hmm who would look better in a dress the Doctor or Rose
          Genius. Shall we get up a petition??!
          sigpic
          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Bill Nighy!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

He was good in the scream of the Shakra(sp)
              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I like Eddie Izzard, apart from the fact he looks better in a skirt than I do, he makes me ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                  He was good in the scream of the Shakra(sp)
                  I thought that was Richard E Grant?

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                    I thought that was Richard E Grant?
                    Yea, He would make a good doctor
                    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Ricky Tomlinson "Daleks? My arse!"

In all seriousness I would have liked Anthony Head to be the Doctor, but its rare for an actor to play a villain then come back as a regular (different character of course) especially coming to play the Doctor (except Colin Baker). I wouldnt mind someone like Alexis Denisof (hey he was a choice for Bond) as he is a great actor, but hey wouldnt ever pick an american.

To be honest, the only actor that really screams out "pick me!" is Alan Davies (Jonothan Creek), dunno why but I think he would make a great Doctor.
                      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Lets see then
                        Serios options-
                        Richard E Grant
                        Rowan Atkinson
                        Bill Nighy

Not Serious options-
                        Jonny Vegas (he is a Doctor Who fan)
                        Jimmy Carr - Deadpan Doctor

Its all a barrel of laughs but im hoping Tennant's Doctor to last for a long, long time !!!!
                        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                          Not Serious options-
                          Jonny Vegas (he is a Doctor Who fan)
                          Jimmy Carr - Deadpan Doctor
                          Hehehe, JV would be awesome, but JC would probably be the best Doctor ever!
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

you can imagine it cant you
                            JC Doctor- You know you Daleks did you know that 65% of most warehouse workers call you a disgrace to the toilet industry ???
                            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Julian Sands?

He would probably make a better bad guy than the Doctor though

Comment

Working...
                              X