Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Earth ships

  1. #1
    Chief Master Sergeant
    Member Since
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    160

    Default Earth ships

    When will we/will we ever see earth's cruisors,midrange bombers,or if the daedalus class ship is earths version of a cruisor when will we see big battle ships escorted by cruisors?that is one thing i would LOVE!!! to see

  2. #2
    Major Eoin's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dreamland
    Posts
    2,563

    Default Re: Earth ships

    Quote Originally Posted by RoMUS
    When will we/will we ever see earth's cruisors,midrange bombers,or if the daedalus class ship is earths version of a cruisor when will we see big battle ships escorted by cruisors?that is one thing i would LOVE!!! to see
    I dont think we're ever gonna see earth ships with escorts (earth built escorts anyway)

    Nice idea though, i would also like to see it
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!



  3. #3
    Major General immhotep's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2004
    Location
    New London, Pegasus Theta site
    Posts
    12,066

    Default Re: Earth ships

    go to the Science and Tech section, there alot of ppl over there already talking about that.

    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me





  4. #4
    Major NakedJehutyV2's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Callisto
    Posts
    2,283

    Default Re: Earth ships

    ..........suck against anything smaller than a fighter. using them against the ori toilet seat class was suicidal and arrogant.

  5. #5
    First Lieutenant Chutzpah's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    975

    Default Re: Earth ships

    Quote Originally Posted by NakedJehutyV2
    ..........suck against anything smaller than a fighter. using them against the ori toilet seat class was suicidal and arrogant.
    No it wasn't. How where they to know those ships would be so powerful. They did have the Asgard, aswell as a whole heap of Goa'uld ships around to back them up.

    As Daniel Jackson said "It's easy to predict the score once the game is over"
    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

    Stargate: The B Team

    http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4...zpah/MySig.jpg

    The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

  6. #6
    General the fifth man's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.
    Posts
    34,121

    Default Re: Earth ships

    Quote Originally Posted by Chutzpah
    No it wasn't. How where they to know those ships would be so powerful. They did have the Asgard, aswell as a whole heap of Goa'uld ships around to back them up.

    As Daniel Jackson said "It's easy to predict the score once the game is over"
    I have to agree on that one. Plus, no one knew for sure exactly when the Ori would be coming through the SuperGate. I think they were as prepared as they could be at the time.

    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Similar Threads

  1. Star Trek Ships vs. Stargate Ships
    By blazingelements in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 1921
    Last Post: December 23rd, 2017, 07:03 PM
  2. Creating an Earth Galactic Union/United Systems of Earth/etc..etc...
    By donnie_darko in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: June 9th, 2008, 07:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •