Clear All

i think this is 'Gaw Jus'
    Attached Files

Comment

It was a poor episode, I agree!
      __

__

Comment

The thing that i did like about the episode was the mystery behind that big ship that overshadowed the prometheus, and me still wondering what it is
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
          The thing that i did like about the episode was the mystery behind that big ship that overshadowed the prometheus, and me still wondering what it is
          Yes. The point of this ep was to investigate, not the enigma wrapped in the mystery, but the puzzle Sam was walking around with(Stargate to Atlantis-The Lowdown: PD's definition of DJ).
          Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
          "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
          One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
          resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
          confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
          A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
          The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Hi
            Does anyone here know where I can find a good quality close up image of Grace??? Usually I rely on Thalassa to get all my pics but there has been something wrong with her site lately

And my thoughts on Grace:
            I thought this episode was good, AT was brilliant and I love the kiss but I didn't like the fact that she was telling herself (through Jack) to get over Jack and to move on wIth her life!!! Why would she do that! And what makes it even worse is that in the very next episode after that she actually has a boyfriend!!! I know that it is probably what the 'real' jack would say becaus ehe is nice like that and he would want Sam to be happy but still...
            And as to who Grace is, I think she is the child Sam wants to have(with Jack ) in the future

Thanks for any help with the pic,

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

I enjoyed Grace, very much. You can never get too much,... no, wait, let me rephrase that: I can never get too much Sam on the show

Originally posted by dorien
              Sam thought she was out there longer than the four days she was missing. This made me think that perhaps not all the events she thought happened had happened. Were the pods really gone? Were multiple simulations run? Did she repackage food? Did she record a ship's log? Corraboration or the lack thereof from the Prometheus after the fact would have given some insight into the extent of Sam's head injury. Just what was real?
              I think she did stay on the ship much longer than the four days.

Remember what Jack said when Sam asked how long she'd been out there: "It's all relative Carter, that whole time space continuum thing."

Obviously Jack had been debriefed by the Captain of the Prometheus who, along with his crew, would have experienced the same time dilation, without the massive concussion.
              Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
              "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
              One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
              resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
              confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
              A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
              The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                AT has won a Leo for her acting in Grace.

Congratulations to her, she is a good actress and deserved her award.
                Sorry but i could care less about the acting as long SG keeps me happy with cool visual affects.
                And thought.. why dont the writers ever put a period after any episode ending, who the heck were in that alien ship, who the heck was that guy in fire and water episode, who the heck were any of the aliens they meet all the time.. and do they know who the ancients were?

Comment

Why do you all keep calling Sam AT and saying she’s acting, your treating it lick a TV show or something, anyway, I liked Sam in this episode and liked the little conversations with her self, and so exited about the kiss at the end, but it wasn’t real so that not good hope she does it again, but for real.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

This was not my favourite episode. It leaves me with too many un-answered questions, such as:
                    Who were the occupants of the other ship?
                    What did they want with the crew?
                    Who was Grace?

And why does the alien ship look like a Romulan Warbird?
                    sigpic

Comment

My favorite episode. AT shone and the plot was brilliant. I loved how they never cleared everything up--what the cloud was, whether Sam was a prisoner or not, who Grace was, and of course the whole Jack/Sam scenario. Left everything open to interpretation. My own personal theory was that she'd decided to keep after Jack--a theory that was promptly blown out of the water after Chimaera. Grrr. Oh, well. Still a great episode, both as a series and standalone.

Did anyone ever hear if AT got that Leo? I'll keep looking, but let me know.

Comment

I enjoyed Grace. It was...interesting...and different. Hopefully some day we will find out who the owner of that ship was.
                        Games 'n Stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

i think, inside, sam is rather mischievous and ornry...but she doesn't dare show it
                          In "Sam Carter's Diary" at her website (great fic, if you haven't read it, DO: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wendy.p...s/samcarte.htm) Wendy Parkinson says something I love: "I’ve always had the suspicion that at least some of the time Sam is like a swan - the part you can see is calm and serene but she’s paddling like hell underneath...."

I see Sam in a whole new light now.

Comment

Originally posted by taupecat

I think that Pete is just a fling and somehow Sam will find her way back to Jack. There, I said it.

Besides, you gotta love that kiss, even if it was all in her head.
                            Heck, yeah!!!

Comment

Just finished watching Grace for the first time. I believe Grace is a persona of the gas cloud as dream Daniel suggested. It was the only one she did not know.

Comment

I know that most of this thead is about who Grace is.

But to change the subject but still related.
                                How did the Prometheus get the Alkesh hyperdrive engine? If getting it was in another episode, whick one?

Comment

Working...
                                X