Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Zero Hour (804)

Stargate Zero Hour (804)

Visit the Episode GuideDISCUSS ...
    ZERO HOUR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 804

General O'Neill tries to settle into his new job, but faces never-ending crises -- including the capture of SG-1 by the Goa'uld.

Visit the Episode Guide >>
    Last edited by Darren; January 24th, 2007 at 06:41 PM.

meimei

Default Re: Zero Hour (804)

The whole first scene had me hysterical!! It was like watching Radar and Col. Blake on MASH!!

Too much!!

Y'know, after the disaster that was last season, I wouldn't have thought it possible for the show to be able to recover, but I'm really liking S8 so far.

Zero Hour is lots of fun... and it still manages to have a serious storyline to it, too. LOVE that.

I guess there's a first time for everything. Although later eps could still derail things again.

PIERCE!!!!!!! Damn he was cool. We need an avatar or two of him.

"Pusha!" loved that line.
    http://meteorxl.com/images/Mach/RA2.jpg
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Thumbs up Re: Zero Hour (804)

Very impressive. Gets the official Loki thumbs up of approval.
    Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because its excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience. -Adam Smith

meimei

I liked the way they covered the Abyss ep without getting to far into it. It was perfect having Reynolds tell whats-his-name about the incident!

meimei

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMaat
    Y'know, after the disaster that was last season, I wouldn't have thought it possible for the show to be able to recover, but I'm really liking S8 so far.

Zero Hour is lots of fun... and it still manages to have a serious storyline to it, too. LOVE that.

I guess there's a first time for everything. Although later eps could still derail things again.
    Come on, Shadow, surely the whole season wasn't a disaster. Heros was especially good. And I thought Lost City was good. Some of the eps were lacking but I already pre-ordered my DVD's.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Very impressive. Gets the official Loki thumbs up of approval.
    Does that really mean anything? lol.

Ummmm I liked this ep alot.

"...your big...and shiny shoes."
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

I LOVED Walter having actual LINES to say. Loads of Jack, plenty of Siler too.

"Never mind." hehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by meimei
    Come on, Shadow, surely the whole season wasn't a disaster. Heros was especially good.
    There were a handful of eps I saw that I liked, but in general, I stand by my opinion that most of S7 sucked.

I like S8 so far, though. The wit and the tension are back in the right proportions. So far.

meimei

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMaat
    There were a handful of eps I saw that I liked, but in general, I stand by my opinion that most of S7 sucked.

I like S8 so far, though. The wit and the tension are back in the right proportions. So far.
    Yeah, so far I'm loving this season! Let's hope it continues! I love Jack's sense of humor in this one. Especially when what's-his-name asked Jack if it was wise to antagonize Ba'al and Jack replied that "it's what I do".

Too funny!

~~Well - gotta de-lurk sometime~~

LOVED it - very much fun. Although I wonder how an all-RDA-all-the-time ep figures into that complex formula that results in an RDA lite season (ooh - here I go, brand new and starting trouble already...) And wondering what was going on behind the scenes... T'ealc seemed to be doing a bit of almost inappropriate amount of smiling in this one.

(imagine a signature here...some day, if the AOL dieties smile on me, I'll acutally get one set up!)

You call that a glowstick?
    (Moderator)

i about died when jack called camuls cammy...seeing as i was doing a play by play and called him the same thing

very enjoyable and one that needs a 2nd or 3rd watching jsut to get all the dialogue down

meimei

As I am watching the opening scene again, I just remembered. Comparing Jack and Walter to Radar and Henry again. Radar's name was Walter as well. LOL! I hope we see more of this.

That was the best part of the entire ep. Well, that and the plant.

Jack to Baal: "Come on now....me mocking you? Thats my job."

I loved that line!!! (Kinda paraphrased)

Season 7 was crap and I was giving up hope, but this season rocks! I'm even taping it. I loved how Jack was in this episode and all the little things with joke, like the locking the people to talk, and the mocking part. Love it.

But they find a ZMP and not even mentain Atlantis. The first one had little power after it was used then they went to Atlantis with it. I mean that whole part makes me mad, mensain the damn thing!
    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

The whole first scene had me hysterical!! It was like watching Radar and Col. Blake on MASH!!

Too much!!
    that's exactly what I was thinking... it was very funny!

Staff Sergeant They call me Tim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by David85
    Season 7 was crap and I was giving up hope, but this season rocks! I'm even taping it. I loved how Jack was in this episode and all the little things with joke, like the locking the people to talk, and the mocking part. Love it.

But they find a ZMP and not even mentain Atlantis. The first one had little power after it was used then they went to Atlantis with it. I mean that whole part makes me mad, mensain the damn thing!

they did mention it...little "audit" dude said, "I know with that we could get back to Pegasus..."

Yeah, so far I'm loving this season! Let's hope it continues! I love Jack's sense of humor in this one. Especially when what's-his-name asked Jack if it was wise to antagonize Ba'al and Jack replied that "it's what I do".

Too funny!
    LMAO! Yeah, I was having a couple of Wormhole Xtreme flashbacks....
    When they were trying to flame the plant all I could see was PDL going "Biggggerrrr!!!", and then Jack's "it's what I do...."