• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero Hour (804)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON EIGHT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 804

General O'Neill tries to settle into his new job, but faces never-ending crises -- including the capture of SG-1 by the Goa'uld.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 10:25 PM.

The whole first scene had me hysterical!! It was like watching Radar and Col. Blake on MASH!!

Too much!!

Comment

Y'know, after the disaster that was last season, I wouldn't have thought it possible for the show to be able to recover, but I'm really liking S8 so far.

Zero Hour is lots of fun... and it still manages to have a serious storyline to it, too. LOVE that.

I guess there's a first time for everything. Although later eps could still derail things again.

Comment

PIERCE!!!!!!! Damn he was cool. We need an avatar or two of him.

"Pusha!" loved that line.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Very impressive. Gets the official Loki thumbs up of approval.
          Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because its excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience. -Adam Smith

Comment

I liked the way they covered the Abyss ep without getting to far into it. It was perfect having Reynolds tell whats-his-name about the incident!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              Y'know, after the disaster that was last season, I wouldn't have thought it possible for the show to be able to recover, but I'm really liking S8 so far.

Zero Hour is lots of fun... and it still manages to have a serious storyline to it, too. LOVE that.

I guess there's a first time for everything. Although later eps could still derail things again.
              Come on, Shadow, surely the whole season wasn't a disaster. Heros was especially good. And I thought Lost City was good. Some of the eps were lacking but I already pre-ordered my DVD's.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki
                Very impressive. Gets the official Loki thumbs up of approval.
                Does that really mean anything? lol.

Ummmm I liked this ep alot.

"...your big...and shiny shoes."

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I LOVED Walter having actual LINES to say. Loads of Jack, plenty of Siler too.

"Never mind." hehehehehe
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    Come on, Shadow, surely the whole season wasn't a disaster. Heros was especially good.
                    There were a handful of eps I saw that I liked, but in general, I stand by my opinion that most of S7 sucked.

I like S8 so far, though. The wit and the tension are back in the right proportions. So far.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                      There were a handful of eps I saw that I liked, but in general, I stand by my opinion that most of S7 sucked.

I like S8 so far, though. The wit and the tension are back in the right proportions. So far.
                      Yeah, so far I'm loving this season! Let's hope it continues! I love Jack's sense of humor in this one. Especially when what's-his-name asked Jack if it was wise to antagonize Ba'al and Jack replied that "it's what I do".

Too funny!

Comment

~~Well - gotta de-lurk sometime~~

LOVED it - very much fun. Although I wonder how an all-RDA-all-the-time ep figures into that complex formula that results in an RDA lite season (ooh - here I go, brand new and starting trouble already...) And wondering what was going on behind the scenes... T'ealc seemed to be doing a bit of almost inappropriate amount of smiling in this one.

(imagine a signature here...some day, if the AOL dieties smile on me, I'll acutally get one set up!)

Comment

i about died when jack called camuls cammy...seeing as i was doing a play by play and called him the same thing

very enjoyable and one that needs a 2nd or 3rd watching jsut to get all the dialogue down
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

As I am watching the opening scene again, I just remembered. Comparing Jack and Walter to Radar and Henry again. Radar's name was Walter as well. LOL! I hope we see more of this.

Comment

That was the best part of the entire ep. Well, that and the plant.

Comment

Working...
                              X