This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chevron Guy (SPOILERS for Zero Hour)

What part of SPOILERS didn't you understand?!

How kickass is Walter in this ep? Not only does he get lots of dialogue, he gets to be snarky! He gets to snark at Jack! And he's all super-efficient and cool and dang, I love him. hehe.

Shades of Radar (WALTER O'Reilly) with the answering questions before Jack can ask them...
    Last edited by ShadowMaat; 30 July 2004, 05:17 PM.

Zero Hour SPOILERS

Is it me, or did he just talk more in that opening scene than in the entire series?!?! This is GREAT!!!!
    Last edited by VirtualCLD; 30 July 2004, 05:15 PM.

Comment

He is awesome. Love it, love it, love it.

"We're glad you're here.... REALLY glad."

Comment

He was acting like the secretary in the biggining, but then he was cool.

Did the gate seem different to you guys?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

The event horizon seems bluer, but that could be because I haven't watched for a year.

I know they're doing the effect differently, though. projecting an image onto a screen sorta thing...

Looks like Wally isn't out of the woods yet as Jack's aide.

Comment

Good ol' Walt...doing his job by shutting the iris.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              The event horizon seems bluer, but that could be because I haven't watched for a year.

I know they're doing the effect differently, though. projecting an image onto a screen sorta thing...

Looks like Wally isn't out of the woods yet as Jack's aide.
              The ripple effect was different.
              sigpic

Comment

So did the Kawoosh, seemed more spikey than usual. And the event horizon was to bright. Maybe....its a new program they are using to activate the gate Visual Effects?

Comment

Could be. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed, though.

As for Wally, he's moved up a few places in my book.

Comment

I can't beleiv he got up early enough to make Jack coffee. Thats damn kind, and dedicated!

Comment

Anyone who makes/brings me coffee earns my love. At least until I'm awake enough to see who it is.

Comment

What if Luke brought it to you? WOuld you ahte him when you woke up?

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                          What if Luke brought it to you? WOuld you ahte him when you woke up?
                          I couldn't hate Luke. Or McKay, or Jonas... But I'm saying if someone I didn't like were to bring me coffee, I'd love them until I saw who it was, then I'd go right back to hating them (or "disliking" them, if you're gonna get all nancy about it). Maybourne, for example. Or certain nameless individuals here.

Comment

lol Wally was taking over the place man. I think hes the one holding the whole series together lol

Anybody remember that episode of connan o brian where that one guy was like STargate is better off without Daniel Jackson or whatever and then a week later they said that he was put on the show and all it is is the guy going Dr. Jackson is that you then he gets shot lol. They had it on the Lowdown i think, anyway anyone notice that guy was i nthe control room??
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Pity Daniel didn't get to shoot him. He should have been in last week's ep. How poetic would that have been?

And I've always said that Wally and Siler are the only things that keep Stargate Command (and the show) from falling to pieces...

Comment

Working...
                              X