X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and it makes you think of this:

sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

You know you're a Whovian when "Allons-Y" is about the extent of you French

Comment

You know you're a Whovian when you're watching the young Amy Pond and realize that she's the spitting image of your granddaughter now...and even my non-Whovian husband had the same thought!
        sigpic

Comment

.... you find this video totally hilarious.

Behold! The Quark Invasion of Earth!

Comment

... you trip over nothing when going up the stairs, and you realise that means you've fallen over a dead Silent.

Comment

Or perhaps trapped in a chronic hysteresis...
              back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
              "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
              "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
              and lots more!

Comment

...after learning of the brilliant news that Titan Comics releasing a 5-part mini-series focused on the 4th Doctor and Sarah Jane Smith as played respectfully by Tom Baker and the late and dearly missed Elisabeth Sladen you play this:

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

...today (23rd November 2015), Doctor Who's 52nd anniversary, you watch the very first episode An Unearthly Child and the most recent episode Face the Raven!

HAPPY 52ND ANNIVERSARY
                  DOCTOR WHO!!!!!
                  23rd NOVEMBER 1963 -PRESENT

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

/\
                    ||

Years ago, my first video camera was a b&w jobbie which you had to connect to a VCR in order to record - ie it didn't actually have any recording capability built in... So, I had it hooked up to my VCR, and thus showing on my TV... Without thinking, I pointed the camera at the TV, and - Whoa! Doctor Who!

It then turned off the lights, got a flashlight (probably in reverse order) and had some fun playing with "howl around"... I was both surprised how "easy" it was to achieve, but also impressed at the genuine article, as actually producing something that good must have taken a LOT of time and patience...
                    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                    and lots more!

Comment

...You fear for your life after you see 14 ravens in your back garden.

Comment

...you can't help but not blink while passing statues.
                        Total syffy posts: 36,690
                        (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                        Matthew 5:9

Comment

...You cannot wait for Series 36 (aka Series 10) to start this Spring!!!

Comment

Whatever happened to the rumours of a big budget movie?

They keep bringing this up every few years and nothing ever comes of it.
                            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

...You cannot wait for the return of Doctor Who with its 37th (11th) series this Sunday, 7th October!!!

Comment

While walking around the city you swear you heard the TARDIS somewhere in the distance.

Anyone had that?
                                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X