No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are in the cinema, and a trailer comes on for next week's screening of The Woman Who Fell To Earth, and you're the only one who seems to be excited about it.

(This was my 10yo today apparently, when my wife took him to the movies...)
    (More really just that he "knew" what Doctor Who was - whereas most of the rest of the audience just seemed to be scratching their heads...)
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Comment

...You are SOOOOOOOO excited to meeting the Doctor's new 13th incarnation and her three new best friends - Yasmin, Ryan, and Graham - plus also look forward to hearing the new variation of the Doctor Who theme tune, seeing the new title sequence, and discovering what the new TARDIS interior looks like!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Monday can't come soon enough and I'll be watching on ABC Iview if the govt. hasn't screwed around with that.
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Im going on holiday tomorrow so will have to catch up when Im back!

Comment

...you feel Season 37 is not the same without the TARDIS.
            Total syffy posts: 36,690
            (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
            Matthew 5:9

Comment

I swear sometimes when I'm in the city I almost can hear a sound like the TARDIS. Anyone had that happen sometimes?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                I swear sometimes when I'm in the city I almost can hear a sound like the TARDIS. Anyone had that happen sometimes?
                Not as such. But what I have heard is when I'm in one of the lifts (or elevators as they are known in the US) at my local shopping centre, as it travels up or down it makes a sound like a TARDIS materialising or dematerialising. But it doesn't make the reassuring sound that The Doctor's TARDIS makes. It's more like the sounds that the respective TARDISes of The Master or The Rani make when they land or take off.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

...upon hearing a TARDIS-like sound, it gives you hope.
                  (Chosen One)

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post

It totally would if that happened.

Comment

...you pin a celery stick to your lapel.
                      (Chosen One)

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
                        My ringtone would give you kittens...
                        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                        and lots more!

Comment

...You're rewatching Doctor Who episodes from its start in 1963 with An Unearthly Child through to 2019 New Year's Day special Resolution plus listening to Big Finish audio dramas in the lead-up to the start of Series 11 (a.k.a. Series 38) in 2020!

Comment

Be a good time for a marathon...
                            and lots more!

Comment

Doctor Who meets Rommie that would be fun

Comment

Working...
                              X