You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
    you start breaking down over the fact your scarf isnt as long as it should be.
    ..You HAVE a floor-trailing scarf (That I knitted mmyself on the Night shift)

Comment

When you build a blue police box and place it over your front door
      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

When you paint your front door blue and transofrm it into a replica of the Tardis door.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
          When you paint your front door blue and transofrm it into a replica of the Tardis door.
          DUDE, I'VE SO WANTED TO DO THAT BEFORE!!!!
          My favorite Doctor Who websites;

Each episode in amazing detailed notes
          Build a Dalek
          Build a TARDIS
          Dedicated to Pamela Nash, the woman who caused a ton of Who episodes to be missing
          The Police Box Website

KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!

Comment

When your friends have this perculiar idea that saying you resemble/act like/are a timelord/the doctor is a way to get on your good side...

Or is that just me?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

When the first thing you do after an accident is check your face in the mirror, just to see if you are still you
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

When you spend the afternoon making the TARDIS from Blue Peter with your daughter (and her best friend) and have more fun than they do.

Comment

When you call your pet dog K-9 and when you get another dog you call it K-9 Mark 2 !!!

Comment

When you buy a third dog and call it K9 Mark III!!!
                    Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                    LOVE HIM-> DT
                    ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

...you kick yourself when you realise that somewhere in the forum you've written TARDIS with only one capital...
                      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Dunno if I really qualify as a Whovian, but, I've just had a sudden craving for a bag of jelly babies.
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

^ Ive done that.
                          When you start having rows about whether Susan is a timelord or not

Comment

...you can make sense of Gallifreyan language. I cant though but I couldnt think of anything else to type.
                            Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

....you're still not used to those new teeth !!!!

Comment

...You have the sound of the TARDIS as your ringtone (I have and I've had some REALLY funny looks in the supermarket, even more than when I had Sympathy for the Devil as my ringtone)

Comment

Working...
                                X