Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
    Leverage That scene was hilarious!
    It was! I watched it again (how could I not?) and before he says 'Baker' he says 'Peter Davidson' and 'Sylvester McCoy' (two other Doctors)!

with that and then the scene in 'The Bank Shot Job' where they mention downloading the newest DW methinks that one of the writers is a Who fan

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
      It was! I watched it again (how could I not?) and before he says 'Baker' he says 'Peter Davidson' and 'Sylvester McCoy' (two other Doctors)!

with that and then the scene in 'The Bank Shot Job' where they mention downloading the newest DW methinks that one of the writers is a Who fan
      I know, I was already snickering at Peter Davison, the rest was just bonus
      (especially the pairing up of Tom Baker and Sarah Jane. I really shouldn't be amused about that so much)

Abso-bloddy-lutely agree on that! There just has to be one, no wonder I like that show
      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
        I know, I was already snickering at Peter Davison, the rest was just bonus
        (especially the pairing up of Tom Baker and Sarah Jane. I really shouldn't be amused about that so much)

Abso-bloddy-lutely agree on that! There just has to be one, no wonder I like that show
        which is great because it gives Who more exposure in the US (which is always a plus) and hey, now we now the person's OTP

Comment

which is great because it gives Who more exposure in the US (which is always a plus) and hey, now we now the person's OTP
          Definitely not a bad thing and so true, so true.

Comment

When you're taking a test for your business math class, and when you see Janet Smith, your first thought is Sarah Jane.
            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
            sigpic
            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
              When you're taking a test for your business math class, and when you see Janet Smith, your first thought is Sarah Jane.

Who is Janet Smith
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

you name your pet sheep on facebook 'Rhys'.

Comment

You name your Mum's cuddly toy totoise Captain Jack just b/c she didn't like you named it Jack Daniels

Comment

...your house looks bigger on the inside than it does from the outside, so you call it your Tardis.

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
                      ...your house looks bigger on the inside than it does from the outside, so you call it your Tardis.

My bedroom is like that I swear sometimes I could call it TARDIS...

I have 3 bookshelves in here with over 300 DVDs, my desk computer, bed, wardrobe and dresser.... And still tons of floor to walk on, and yet from the outside wall where the big window is you can't tell where the inside walls either side of the windw should be.

Comment

you try to figure out how many books you need to take off your bookshelf in order to fit all of your TW and DW books.

Comment

you try to figure out how many books you need to take off your bookshelf in order to fit all of your TW and DW books.

Well for me one shelf is just Dr Who videos...

Hey cool avatar david tennant and who is the lovely girl

Comment

i named myhand bag a tardis because it fits so much in it even tho it doesn't look that big on the outside
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                              Who is Janet Smith
                              It was just some random name but I found it funny.
                              Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                              "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                              sigpic
                              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

you see a shirt that say 'I'm blogging this' you think that the Doctor would love it

and Coco the girl in my Ten siggy is Holly-Marie Combs who played Piper Halliwell in the WB/CW series 'Charmed'. I use her to play a character in my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X