Jack O'Neill/Elizabeth Weir Ship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicky
    Well I wrote one but it's in French but I'm planning to translate one day. And I have two more planned.

Once I've finished my current fic okay? 'Cos otherwise Jac will kill me (btw I'll try to send you another part tonight or tomorrow)
    Yay

Don't worry Jac won't kill you i'l kill her first if she doesn't finish her kid fic
    Plus she keeps making me see these ships so it's all her fault really lol

XXX

Comment

1) I will not kill anybody, so do not fear... Although I am very glad you intend to send more fic, Vicky :-D

2) I do not make anyone see ships - is it my fault they're so wonderfully obvious when people watch the show? ;-) (which I also do not make them do!! 0:-))

3) I am really looking forward to the new seasons of both shows this year. Last year I wasn't really bothered about SG1, with all the changes and lack of RDA. But this year:

Spoiler:
      RDA in SG1 and Atlantis!!! Yay! :-D And Jack/Elizabeth chemistry potential. And Sam/Jack potential. And jealous!John potential :-D
      It's gonna be a good summer :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Harri
        1) I will not kill anybody, so do not fear... Although I am very glad you intend to send more fic, Vicky :-D

2) I do not make anyone see ships - is it my fault they're so wonderfully obvious when people watch the show? ;-) (which I also do not make them do!! 0:-))

3) I am really looking forward to the new seasons of both shows this year. Last year I wasn't really bothered about SG1, with all the changes and lack of RDA. But this year:

Spoiler:
        RDA in SG1 and Atlantis!!! Yay! :-D And Jack/Elizabeth chemistry potential. And Sam/Jack potential. And jealous!John potential :-D
        It's gonna be a good summer :-D
        Spoiler:
        Really looking forward to seeing RDA in Atlantis again

Comment

Aren't they cute?

Comment

Aren't they cute?

Aww

Comment

100% cute

I'll make a Wallpaper over the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                100% cute

I'll make a Wallpaper over the weekend

Yay! We need some Jack/Elizabeth stuff :-)

My favourite moment with the two of them is in Rising when he tells her she has a go and there is eye contact, and she's smiling and ... aw! I just love that scene :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Harri
                  My favourite moment with the two of them is in Rising when he tells her she has a go and there is eye contact, and she's smiling and ... aw! I just love that scene :-D
                  Yeah and she calls him 'Sir' which proves she respects him.

Favourite scene? There's this one in TLC I talked about yesterday and there's the one at the end of New Order in her/his office. I've found them cute.

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhh!!!
                    Cool thread

Little stupid pic:

Spoiler:
                    Me too is hoping for very interesting moments between those 2 in S3. There is such a chemistry between them and I love the little smiles.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                      Spoiler:
                      Me too is hoping for very interesting moments between those 2 in S3. There is such a chemistry between them and I love the little smiles.
                      Well, we're all hoping for that! We just have to wait and see what TPTB will give us!

Comment

Well, we're all hoping for that! We just have to wait and see what TPTB will give us!
                        If they give us that I will be happy then. They could at least give us some shippy moments between them if they can't do it between Shep and her. And Simon is out of the equation for me!

Comment

Elizabeth and Jack together? why not! that's would be cool.
                          i love them. and imagine elizabeth is toying with jack to make shep jealous and jack is toying with liz to make sam jealous!!! it would be great!
                          "love is all around me.."

Gooooooooo Torri!!!!!!!

Comment

Well I don't want them together-together. I just want some shippy moments: some glances, smiles, etc etc... Something like what we had in TLC, New Order and Rising.

And if it can make a certain someone jealous...

Comment

I would like to see one iny miny little kiss!
                              Just to have the pleasure to see them really together for a fraction of a second *or several seconds * and of course a pic for icons and banners

And if jealousy comes in then...

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                                I would like to see one iny miny little kiss!
                                Just to have the pleasure to see them really together for a fraction of a second *or several seconds* and a pic of course for icons and banners

Ans if jealousy comes in then...
                                Ok for a kiss.
                                btw, since you speak and read French, did you read my lone Jack/Liz fic? (that I'm planning to translate as soon as I'm done with the fic I'm writing and with uni)

Comment

Working...
                                X