Jack O'Neill/Elizabeth Weir Ship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack O'Neill/Elizabeth Weir Ship Discussion/Appreciation

A new thread dedicated to this ship.... Because Vicky pointed out that there wasn't one :-) And they are cute together...

Feel free to discuss. Please, just be nice to each other. I myself am a HUGE shipper of Elizabeth/John and Sam/Jack, so there is no need to start picking fights because you ship either person in another pairing.

We're here because we see the ship between Jack and Elizabeth. Please leave us be if you don't see it :-)

Yeah, I could see them together, in FF only though...thank goodness for FF
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't want to actually see them together on the show... But their chemistry would make for some nice jealous angst in my other pairings :-) So I wouldn't object to them having some scenes together if the opportunity ever arose ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Harri
        A new thread dedicated to this ship.... Because Vicky pointed out that there wasn't one :-) And they are cute together...

Feel free to discuss. Please, just be nice to each other. I myself am a HUGE shipper of Elizabeth/John and Sam/Jack, so there is no need to start picking fights because you ship either person in another pairing.

We're here because we see the ship between Jack and Elizabeth. Please leave us be if you don't see it :-)
        Gosh your here

I can see it although i'm a sam/jack shipper i can see jack/Liz too but i wouldnt wanna see them together on the show either

XXX

Comment

I'm also a big Sam/Jack and John/Elizabeth shipper, but I have to agree that Jack and Elizabeth have a good chemistry together

Comment

*tackle hugs Jac*

Same here, I don't want to see it in the show but I love their chemistry! Does someone know of any fanfic about them?

They're so cute! Yesterday I've watched for the nth time TLC and there was this scene in the gateroom when Elizabeth made this joke about the sink in the kitchen and I found them so cute.
            And season 3
            Spoiler:
            if RDA actually makes it to an Atlantis ep it would be great to see them together!

And yeah, if it could make some people jealous that'd be great!

Comment

I know I read some fanfic somewhere, but no idea where it was I'll search for it later

Oh, yes I already hope for some
              Spoiler:
              Good S3 moments , well would be better then "Narim" being in it *coughs* *runs away hiding*

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                *tackle hugs Jac*

Same here, I don't want to see it in the show but I love their chemistry! Does someone know of any fanfic about them?
                I don't know of any but Jac as you brought this to my attention it think it must be your duty to write some

Ohh and i shall read your kid fic too

XXX

Comment

Originally posted by St@rbuck
                  I don't know of any but Jac as you brought this to my attention it think it must be your duty to write some

Ohh and i shall read your kid fic too

XXX
                  No! *cries* why would you suggest another pairing for me to write for? *cries still*

Alza and I have already discussed that I have too many commitments... I must not do it... I will not do it... I must not do it... *repeats to convince self*

Yes read kid fic :-)

I wouldn't mind reading some Jack/Elizabeth fic either, let's hope someone stops by who knows where there is some... Some John-jealous fic would be good too, ending Sparkily :-D

Vicky! You could write some ;-)

Comment

I'm happy!

Why: season 3
                    Spoiler:
                    Me thinks that it would be cool if RDA was in TRW. I just checked GW page for TRW and saw that he is actually in TRW!

Comment

Originally posted by Harri
                      No! *cries* why would you suggest another pairing for me to write for? *cries still*

Alza and I have already discussed that I have too many commitments... I must not do it... I will not do it... I must not do it... *repeats to convince self*

Yes read kid fic :-)

I wouldn't mind reading some Jack/Elizabeth fic either, let's hope someone stops by who knows where there is some... Some John-jealous fic would be good too, ending Sparkily :-D

Vicky! You could write some ;-)
                      Yep pretty please Vicky

As Jac is being a spoil sport *sticks tongue out*

I shall not let you drag me into another ship Jacanory this shall be my last lol

XXX

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                        I'm happy!

Why: season 3
                        Spoiler:
                        Me thinks that it would be cool if RDA was in TRW. I just checked GW page for TRW and saw that he is actually in TRW!
                        Yay

XXX

Comment

RDA will appear in 3 Atlantis episodes in season 3, so a chance for some great character moments between Elizabeth and Jack is definitely big

Comment

Well I wrote one but it's in French but I'm planning to translate one day. And I have two more planned.

Once I've finished my current fic okay? 'Cos otherwise Jac will kill me (btw I'll try to send you another part tonight or tomorrow)

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                              I'm also a big Sam/Jack and John/Elizabeth shipper, but I have to agree that Jack and Elizabeth have a good chemistry together
                              It is the similar for me!!!!

However, I look forward to discovering their "duet" in the season 3!
                              IL FAUT TOUJOURS CROIRE AU POUVOIR DE L'AMOUR.

DarkAthena.

Comment

Working...
                              X