X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing Gracie - My Debut Novel!

post deleted
    Last edited by CultTVGirl; 23 May 2008, 09:36 AM.
    "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Congratulations. It sounds interesting. I'll check it out.
    sigpic

Comment

That sounds fab congrads

I shall have to check it out too

Comment

Originally posted by CultTVGirl
        Yes, it has finally come to pass that a book of my very own is now sitting on bookshop shelves! It's called "Amazing Gracie" and it's a romantic comedy and I'm very excited by the whole thing!

The publication date was yesterday and I have been very busy this past year getting everything organised with regards to the sales, promotion and marketing of the book. I'm not only the author of the book but the publisher too, so I've had to put a lot of time, money and effort into this project. It's been a thoroughly exhausting and busy time for me, so I apologise that I haven't been around much online lately - I've really missed hanging out here and I've missed all of you as well!

I'm hoping that all my hard work will be worth it in the end and that this book is going to get me noticed by a mainstream publisher. But to do that it has to sell lots of copies! So I'm sending out an appeal to all of my friends here on the Stargate forums to take a look at my book and, if you like what you see, to buy a copy or two - either for yourself, or for a friend or relative, or for anyone you can think of who might like to read it!

Also, I need all the help I can get in promoting this book, so please pass the word around to anyone who might be interested - or anyone who knows anyone who might be interested. If you buy the book and like it, please post a review somewhere (Amazon's a great place for this). Oh, and don't forget to let me know that you've enjoyed it!

You can find out all about my book at my publishing imprint's website: http://www.trollboybooks.com

I'm hoping to be around a bit more now that the book's actually out there and available. I've got another busy few weeks coming up but after that everything should hopefully calm down a little. And then I can finally get on with writing my second book!

Anyway, that's all for now. Hope everyone's well and in the mood to read!

Lisa (CultTVGirl)

PS - Signed copies of my book can be ordered securely through the Troll Boy Books website. It's also available through Amazon Canada, Amazon.co.uk and Play.com and to buy or order in all good bookshops throughout the UK.
        Congratulations. Green for good luck.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Okay. I read the first chapter online, and would really love to read this, but is it only available in the UK? It cost me a small fortune to order from there.
          sigpic

Comment

Congrats

I'll be looking for a copy in Borders next time I'm in Glasgow
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

post deleted
              Last edited by CultTVGirl; 23 May 2008, 09:38 AM.
              "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

Okay. I'll check Amazon Canada then. I don't think it's too expensive from there. Thanks.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X