Evolution, Part 2 (712)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BIG UNIT
    I Noticed Something while watching the Evolution 2 Parter Recently, the way Bra'tac Got rid the The Super Soldier was the Same way Sam Captured the Soldier. i have seen these Episodes more than a couple of times but that was the first time i noticed it, weird. Ithought the Episode was Great (well both actually). The Tartarus Sets and Special effects were really well done, and i can never get enough of the Sam and Jacob Pairing.

No matter how many times you watch it, every time it seems different and you always seem to spot something you hadn't before. Weird really. This goes with all shows, not just Stargate.
    __

__

Comment

like nirti hot !!!!!!!!!!! goa'uld
      mmm
      Lord Zedd

Comment

I think they had too much stuff going on in this ep. The whole Super Soldier thing with Sam, Bra'tac and Teal'c. Daniel and Dr. Lee kidnapped. Then the Jack/Burke dynamic going on. Too much.

My favorite line was Daniel saying: "Found one." ROTFL!

I liked the humor in it and the scenes at the end with Jack, Burke and Daniel talking about the device and its capabilities. However, I'm also all for Daniel running around the jungle in a sleeveless shirt all dirty and sweaty.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

I saw "Evolution Part II" last night, and I got really mad that they used Thoth as a Goa'uld. He was one of my favorite egyptian gods. He also took the form of Hermes, and taught mankind to write down their history. Him being a Goa'uld doesn't sit well with me.

Comment

Burke sort of reminded me of Maybourne in a way by his actions but they were better intentions than Maybourne.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
              I saw "Evolution Part II" last night, and I got really mad that they used Thoth as a Goa'uld. He was one of my favorite egyptian gods. He also took the form of Hermes, and taught mankind to write down their history. Him being a Goa'uld doesn't sit well with me.
              Maybe that is why Anubis (or was Apophis) went to war and killed him but never finding the box.

Comment

I loved the Evolution episodes, simply because of the whole kid nap and South America storyline, that was really enjoyable, and the locations looked great.

The super soldiers were just a bonus, I like the fact these episodes opened up so many new storylines.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler
                  I loved the Evolution episodes, simply because of the whole kid nap and South America storyline, that was really enjoyable, and the locations looked great.
                  Same here. I didn't really pay all that much attention to the other story-lines going on, except for the super-soldier one which I found to be pretty interesting. I was a bit distracted by Daniel...

Anyways...

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                  Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

I liked this ep. The waterfall was great! especially for CG.

Comment

I enjoyed the Evolution episodes. I really enjoy any episode that has Sam/Jacob. I also liked the ah ha moment when they realized how many super-soldiers Anubis had created. The Jack/Burke scenes were great as well. Burke's role was similiar to that of Mayborne, but with better intentions.

Comment

Great conclusion to Evolution to part I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a stargate moment

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                          I think they had too much stuff going on in this ep. The whole Super Soldier thing with Sam, Bra'tac and Teal'c. Daniel and Dr. Lee kidnapped. Then the Jack/Burke dynamic going on. Too much.
                          Actually, this is something I liked about it. Even though the whole team wasn't together, they were all doing something useful and we got to see all the stories.

One thing, when Daniel was first telling the kidnapper that he should just release them, that he had no idea who he was really dealing with, I thought something big was gonna happen. Like Jack showing up over the camp in the Scout Ship, or Oma Desala appearing and causing the kidnappers to flee, etc.

Comment

it seems like it would have been easier for daniel and the other guy to escape...i mean daniel has escaped capture from Goa'uld before and stuff...lol...well i guess he did in the end...
                            "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

This was the best scene of the entire season. (I dare you to find a better one)

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

This was an excellent conclusion to the first part. I liked how the team was split up into groups, but, in a way, they were still working together. The jungle locations were fun to see and I liked the guide Daniel had and the one Jack had too.

The end with all the super soldiers was really cool and it's good they leave it up in the air so that we have to wait and see what's going to happen; almost like it's a 3 parter. Oh, and enjoyed the last line, "Lunch?"

Originally posted by Dramaqueen View Post
                                Yeah, he so was. I love the "You guys are into some crazy crap, man" and the "It's crazy" line. LOL
                                Yeh, Burke was a great character! I loved the last couple of scenes with him, Jack, Daniel and Dr. Lee, especially when they were talking about whether the artifact was still 'on' or not, and also the 'dawn of the dead guy' line. They were hilarious.

Originally posted by captain jake View Post
                                This was the best scene of the entire season. (I dare you to find a better one)

Spoiler:
                                I have to completely agree with you! Watching the soldier get blown away in the air was funny and very cool.
                                "Don't dis MacGyver, or before you know it he'll be at your door with some tinfoil, a whistle and a bag of marbles...and you'll be sorry then..."
                                S/J all the way!
                                Big Honkin' Resolution!
                                sigpic
                                John/Teyla Shipper!
                                SAVE STARGATE ATLANTIS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X