Evolution, Part 2 (712)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iskandra
    You did notice you all sound like big-time Nirrti fans?

"Yeah, let's experiment!"
    yeah, i'm a big nirrti fan. what? nothing wrong with a little experimentation.

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
      Maybe it is just me but I somehow expected something that was called a conclusion to, well, conclude at least some of the storyline from the previous episode. Okay, I'll grant that they did get Jackson and Lee out of trouble, but the Kull warrior bits just seemed unfinished to me.
      this episode was just to introduce the kull warriors. this is continued in death knell in a way. and hopefully will be a continued arc throughout the following season. hopefully they'll become more of a menace and more menacing in future episodes too.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
        this episode was just to introduce the kull warriors. this is continued in death knell in a way. and hopefully will be a continued arc throughout the following season. hopefully they'll become more of a menace and more menacing in future episodes too.
        Nah, now that we have our weapon, it's not as much of a threat

spoilers, s8

Personally, I'd like to see Ba'al make them more resistant to our weapon
        sigpic

Comment

Or maybe Baal could make them threatening. Give them a weapon that can hit major characters.
          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
            Or maybe Baal could make them threatening. Give them a weapon that can hit major characters.
            Yes please! Especially if it looks like they hit the character because they are a good shot, not because they put down so much cover fire there's just no way they could miss
            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Has Baal seen our special little weapon?
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

and burke was fun.
                Yeah, he so was. I love the "You guys are into some crazy crap, man" and the "It's crazy" line. LOL
                personally i enjoyed it very much. loved the little attack of the clones "homage"
                Yeah... well yet another "homage"...

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                  Has Baal seen our special little weapon?
                  Not that we've seen, but I wouldn't be surprised if he'd heard rumors.
                  ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                  The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

He's probably heard some credible rumours from within his ranks and forces but nothing he has yet seen
                    __

__

Comment

Yah, i was wondering about that It would be funny if they couldn't find an anti-field to our weapon, but that would be boring, well maybe it wouldn't, seeing goa'uld scientists saying "i dont know", that would be amusing, but i guess they would know they would get shot

Comment

I think so, because if you didn't, well lets face it, that would indicate something!
                        __

__

Comment

But then again, there will be more weapons in the future

Comment

Yay for more weapons, more powerful weapons!
                            __

__

Comment

In this episode, i almost felt bad for that guide who got shot, and said it wasnt his first time, i laughed though when he said that

Comment

Yeah, he was great. I like the bit where he encouraged him to go because Daniel owes him a lot of money
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X