• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much faster rate of fire.

Comment

yeah.

Comment

I think its an uber staff weapon, probably stronger blast power, and yah, like you said, tons faster
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Goa'uld Machine Gun

Comment

Imagine slapping 4 of those onto a staff weapon (up-down-left-right on the head)

That would give the Staff one powerful bolt of plasma and 4*3 smaller ones

SPRAY AND PRAY

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
              Goa'uld Machine Gun
              Yah you kind of wonder, before the Kull warriors, that the Goa'uld doesn't have any rapid fire weapons... Well, none that i can remember
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

you're right... that is the only alien rapid-fire weapon I have seen.

Comment

The only simular weapons they have is those on the motherships that fire quickly. I'm glad Anubis had some 'drone' guns established.
                  __

__

Comment

Apophis mothership fired at Heru-ur fast

Comment

True, but that's old. We like new!
                      __

__

Comment

This was the second best episode of season 7, loved the look of the planet and special effects, and was so cool when they walk up to the window and there’s like thousands of super soldiers saying "hail Anubis, hail Anubis" the look on there faces. Also, when they ringed the SS out of the cargo ship i liked the effect with the rings blowing away and the SS just looks gormless and falling to one side.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Nice ep. It brings a whole new thread into play, with the Kull army.

But couldn't the jungle have been a little more tropical?
                          sigpic

Comment

What, a parrot noise and a banana plant in a pot weren't enough to persuade you that they weren't in British Columbia?

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                              Nice ep. It brings a whole new thread into play, with the Kull army.

But couldn't the jungle have been a little more tropical?

They could have done, made it a bit brighter but different parts will have different tones and creatures living there!
                              __

__

Comment

I Noticed Something while watching the Evolution 2 Parter Recently, the way Bra'tac Got rid the The Super Soldier was the Same way Sam Captured the Soldier. i have seen these Episodes more than a couple of times but that was the first time i noticed it, weird. Ithought the Episode was Great (well both actually). The Tartarus Sets and Special effects were really well done, and i can never get enough of the Sam and Jacob Pairing.

Comment

Working...
                                X