Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Favourite BSG Quote

Mine's is from Adama...

it's when he's giving Billy a pep talk and saying that Roslin thinks he is like Adar (the dead President). Billy is quite chuffed then Adama looks at him in his best Miami Vice style way and says:

"Adar was a moron."

First class.

"Sometimes you've got to roll the hard six."

It was epic when Adama said it. It was stupid and self-referential when Sharon repeated it later. "You know what you always say, sir! 'Sometimes you've got to roll that hard six!' Heh heh! Yeah!"
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

"No more Mr. Nice Gaius!"
      Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

From the miniseries:

Adama (eyeing Billy and Dee) - "They better start having babies."
        Tigh - "Is that an order?"

Still my fave. It's all in the delivery.

Comment

*After Starbuck jumps into the middle of the Galactica/Pegasus chicken-fight in the Blackbird, and all the Vipers turn to engage her*

STARBUCK: This is Starbuck, repeat, this is Starbuck! I'm a friendly! We're all friendlies! So lets just...be friendly!

And my other favourite, also from Starbuck:

*after Caprica Sharon steals the Cylon Raider outside the Delphi Museam*

STARBUCK: B**** took my ride.

Comment

"That's a thermonuclear bomb, for frak's sake!"
            Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

This is, in my opinion, the best Tigh quote. Ever.

"The events that took place aboard Colonial One are unfortunate. Laura Roslin's actions in suborning mutiny and sedition among the military could not be tolerated. Therefore, Commander Adama was left with no choice but to remove her from office. Ms. Roslin is now resting comfortably aboard this ship where she will remain until the Commander deems otherwise. As it appears obvious that the Government cannot operate under the current circumstances, I have decided to dissolve the Chorum of Twelve... and as of this moment, I have declared Martial Law."

And of course, you've gotta love Dean Stockwell

"Would you tell me what's going on? I'm not a frakking Cylon! I'm not... *sees copy* well... okay then."
              Last edited by Mefusta; 26 April 2006, 11:20 PM.
              Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
              Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
              Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
              - Serenity

Comment

one of my favourite lines, from one of the most amazing scenes so far in my book:

"what you need... is justice."

Comment

Originally posted by Mefusta
                  And of course, you've gotta love Dean Stockwell

"Would you tell me what's going on? I'm not a frakking Cylon! I'm not... *sees copy* well... okay then."
                  Agreed! That was an awesome scene with Dean Stockwell. It had me LMAO!
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

There's one quote that keeps coming back to me:
                    Adama: Morning Starbuck. What do you hear?
                    Starbuck: Nothing but the rain.
                    Adama: Grab your gun and bring in the cat.
                    Starbuck: Boom boom boom.

And Also:

Apollo: WE'RE COMING IN A LITTLE HOT DON'T YOU THINK?
                    Starbuck: No. Not really. (Looking terrified)

I haven't seens season 2 yet so there's probably better stuff in there.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Can't remember exact words but its the one with Dean Stockwell and the Chief
                      "Actually I'm a cylon and I don't remember seeing you at any of the meetings"

Comment

Tigh: If this is all she's got to go o­n, I don't know how the hell that woman thinks she's gonna find this tomb.

Aama: Well, maybe she's seen it in a vision.

class
                        .:Humanity's Children Are Returning Home:.

Comment

Starbuck: "... for striking a superior *******."

Comment

part one of kobal's last gleeming...in the begining when commander adama and lee are boxing, and bill knocks him out and says "you dont loose control."
                            lee: "thanks"
                            cmdr: "no, you gotta loose control, let your instincts take over"
                            lee: "i thought we were just sparing?"
                            cmdr: "thats y u dont win."
                            sooooo sick

Comment

*during the Miniseries, when Apollo first finds Starbuck in the brig*
                              APOLLO: So, what's the charge this time?
                              STARBUCK: Striking a superior a**h***.
                              *beat*
                              APOLLO: I'll be you've been waiting all day to say that one.
                              STARBUCK: Most of the afternoon, yeah.

Comment

Working...
                              X