Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard that some time, but there was no mention of him joining them in TCI, so i guessed he wouldnt be. But looking at the cast list,looks like he will be there in the Tardis after all, yay, always liked good ol Rickey
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Hes in about 5 episodes I dont see him as a companion but more of a potential companion or a companion that never actually travels with
      the Doctor sch as SGt Benton and Mike Yates.
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I see what you mean, a series regular but not a Tardis Travelling companion

Comment

Which are you guys looking forward too most? personally i wanna see episode 3 more than anything !!!
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Can't Wait, but must, I'm hoping that if they get the seris here they get both of them and show them as one season
            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

IS that series 2 and torchwood together wellll that may just work but i think they are supposed to be played one after the other.

Comment

Yes, Doctor Who will run from March to June, and torchwood hasnt been announced, but im guessing August - December

Comment

Im talking about Creed Saying how Torchowood and Dr Who season 2 should be aired at the same time.

Comment

So..they go to Scotland and bump into someone called Jamie....wonder if he'll be any connection to the First Jamie (Scottish Companion of the 2nd Dr, taken off the Field of Culloden, was returned to his place in space and time by those interfering, humourless sobs the TimeLords).

I'm looking forward to Sarah Jane Smith coming back too..she was the first companion I remember (Invasion of the Dinosaurs) and she was always very very cool, in my top tree companions (Tegan and Ace are the others in you're interested...Although I'm very fond of Rose). But K9? I always hated K9. Annoying little tin box on wheels. Still, I'm hoping he comes back to die an heroic, and very final death saving his beloved mistress.
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

^ Thank you, I thought I was the only K9 hater around these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                        ^ Thank you, I thought I was the only K9 hater around these parts.

Nope, I can't stand the wind-up doggie-bot. But Russell Davies might pull off a good episode for K9. And I'll put up with almost anything to get Sarah Jane Smith back
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                          Im talking about Creed Saying how Torchowood and Dr Who season 2 should be aired at the same time.
                          No I ment season 1and 2 and maybe the christmas special, we still havn't seen season 1 in the US. I was thinking they could get both and show it like a normal season since usually our seasons run 20 to 22 eps.
                          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I fuess it all really depends on the DVD sales.

Comment

Thanks Sam was looking for some spoilers
                              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                              love Torri

Comment

^ Thats ok !

OH Newsflash . You know how the BBC promised the Doctor Would travel to different planet in season 2 ? well they have kept their promise S2 Ep8 and 9 The Satan Pit pt 1 &2 will be set on another planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X