Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many season?

Hye guys,
    How many season do u think this tv series will up to?

36 by next friday.

Comment

Originally posted by taskmasters
      Hye guys,
      How many season do u think this tv series will up to?
      Well, they were planning at least 5.
      I personally think 5 would be ideal. Too long and people will lose interest.

Comment

5-7 seasons.
        School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
          Well, they were planning at least 5.
          I personally think 5 would be ideal
          Same here...5 seasons would hopefully provide plenty of time for the writers to explore different story lines, but (hopefully) not drag it out for so long that they would have to start recycling old ideas ala SG-1
          sigpic
          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

To be honest i heard a rumour of 10. But i think a max of 5 seasons they can't drag it out more than that i think

Comment

Originally posted by woody
              To be honest i heard a rumour of 10. But i think a max of 5 seasons they can't drag it out more than that i think
              I read somewhere (in an HBO magazine) that the producers have enough material for the next 12 years.
              School is overrated.

Comment

Well at the rate that the episodes go by and reveal nothing to the viewers then i guess they do have enough material for the next 12 years, i for one are not really a huge fan of the show, i watched season one found it tiresome but i do get to see odd episodes here and there.
                For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Id say about 5 seasons or six seasons. They could go crazy and have enough eps to make a season out of one characters flashbacks.
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I think most TV shows peak in five seasons. They can go beyond that but it's very often a push and the fffort starts to show. I think viewers will begin to really tire of the show in its fourth season, particularly if new hit shows come along in the next two years.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

As long as there is good writing then the show can continure on till however long it needs.
                      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

For the next 12 years, well i can';t see anyone being glued to the screen for that long, well i suppose people said that about Stargate with thats 8 or so seasons, x-files 9 seasons etc.

But as you say if its well written then it could work though what are they going to do in 12 years worth of writing there already near the others now, and well finding more and more about the island....

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                          I think most TV shows peak in five seasons. They can go beyond that but it's very often a push and the fffort starts to show. I think viewers will begin to really tire of the show in its fourth season, particularly if new hit shows come along in the next two years.
                          Not to mention that the show's compressed time frame means that the actors would start showing undue aging if it went on too long. It was inevitable that Walt was written out, the kid playing him was 12 or 13 when the show began shooting.

I wonder how many babies they've had play Aaron.

a time to mourn

Comment

Lost was/is planned for a 6-8 year run, though, this is from a year ago.

Perrineau says "When the show first got picked up, J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof said that they knew where they wanted Lost to go for six years. We were all like, 'Really?'. They said, 'We don't know exactly what's going to happen, but we have the beginning and the end set for six years'. Then after the first couple of episodes they said, 'We have the beginning and end for eight years'. So they're certainly on a roll."

Comment

I say one more season, season II hasn't been very good compared to the first season. IMHO the show definetly went down hill this year.
                              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                              Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Working...
                              X