Evolution, Part 1 (711)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox
    They editied it, the buggers (why I'm surprised with Channel 4, I don't know) they cut a couple of scenes with Daniel and Lee and the kidnappers (at least, reading the transcripts)

When do the DVD's come out over here?

And no, I'm not getting Sky for one show. I don't watch much TV, currently only Westwing and SG1
    you dont watch much tv because you have little choice on terrestrial, i thought the same, but when you get sky you can watch repeats and repeats of both shows you watch, and hundreds more!

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
      you dont watch much tv because you have little choice on terrestrial, i thought the same, but when you get sky you can watch repeats and repeats of both shows you watch, and hundreds more!
      I don't watch much TV 'cos I'm always on the computer!
      Of course, the brand new iBook and broadband don't hurt either.

March... bugger.
      sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't a EMP take out the Super Soldiers? These suckers seem unstopable.

Comment

Two Words

LOVED IT

And how is it possible for these kull warriors to as crap shot when it comes to shooting our heroes they have the same accuracy as the jaffa !!! lol

Comment

Good episode and setup for part two.

Comment

i like how they threw everything they had at the soldier but nothing could stop it... i kind of miss the traditional Ja'ffa but i mean, imagine earth getting ahold of a bunch of those suits
              "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

Ramius's first Prime said that his master barely escaped with his life, yet wouldn't he have believed that Ramius was a God?

I wonder if the Tok'ra used Telchaks healing device to perfect the sarcophagus? I wonder if the would use it to bring back Egeria?
                Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

this was definetly a good episode but for some reason reminded me of power rangers...probably the supersoldier costumes.

Comment

Originally posted by PugGate
                    Ramius's first Prime said that his master barely escaped with his life, yet wouldn't he have believed that Ramius was a God?

I wonder if the Tok'ra used Telchaks healing device to perfect the sarcophagus? I wonder if the would use it to bring back Egeria?
                    Not likely.

They had no sarcophagus and therefore no reason to believe that she could be revived. So my guess is that they held the same Tok'ra ceremonial funeral we saw in Allegiance...where the body of the Tok'ra is obliterated by the kawoosh of an outgoing wormhole...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                      Not likely.

They had no sarcophagus and therefore no reason to believe that she could be revived. So my guess is that they held the same Tok'ra ceremonial funeral we saw in Allegiance...where the body of the Tok'ra is obliterated by the kawoosh of an outgoing wormhole...

I just think that having the Tok'ra keep Egeria and either cloning her or using a sarcophagus would make an awesome episode. Especially if she went psycho on the SGC.
                      Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

I just watched Evolution part I again in syndication, and this just occured to me, assuming the Tok'ra take the Telchak box to make a weapon against the Kull Warrior (in Death Knell) then why didn't Selmak use the healing 'feature' of said box to heal herself when she was ailing (in Reckoning/Threads) ?
                        sigpic
                        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
                          I just watched Evolution part I again in syndication, and this just occured to me, assuming the Tok'ra take the Telchak box to make a weapon against the Kull Warrior (in Death Knell) then why didn't Selmak use the healing 'feature' of said box to heal herself when she was ailing (in Reckoning/Threads) ?
                          Well, Selmak would only use it if it had been perfected so it didn't (in the words of the Tok'ra) "steal your soul." They've only had it about a year when Selmak dies; what do you think the odds are it's been perfected when the Goa'uld who first developed the sarcophagus couldn't do it in however long he worked on the dang thing?
                          My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                          -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                          -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                          -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

Originally posted by Beatrice
                            Well, Selmak would only use it if it had been perfected so it didn't (in the words of the Tok'ra) "steal your soul." They've only had it about a year when Selmak dies; what do you think the odds are it's been perfected when the Goa'uld who first developed the sarcophagus couldn't do it in however long he worked on the dang thing?
                            the box would have sent him completely crazy zombie style

Comment

Perhaps Selmak had decided that now was the time to go as she had lived for a very long time.
                              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

This would have to be the best sg1 episode ever

Comment

Working...
                                X