No announcement yet.

Evolution, Part 1 (711)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some examples of what you could start with, taken from word synonyms of agree lol: have the same opinion, concur, be in agreement, see eye to eye, be of the same mind, be of the same opinion, consent. I like, i concur.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
      Here are some examples of what you could start with, taken from word synonyms of agree lol: have the same opinion, concur, be in agreement, see eye to eye, be of the same mind, be of the same opinion, consent. I like, i concur.

Now then, I think you're insisting that I use these new terms! lol Yeah, I have the same opinion I think I'll use some of those from this point!
      __

__

Comment

Yes I am insisting, so now let’s end this conversation, because we are in the evolution forum you know. Also, a question, ok I feel really wired asking this, but, I don’t think the super soldiers were made to reproduce, yet, they have a pretty big piece of armour to protect there, reproductive areas

Comment

Yes I am insisting, so now let’s end this conversation, because we are in the evolution forum you know. Also, a question, ok I feel really wired asking this, but, I don’t think the super soldiers were made to reproduce, yet, they have a pretty big piece of armour to protect there, reproductive areas

Of course they weren't made to pre-produce, their only objective is to destroy what they have been told to destroy. Like in the epsidoe, Jacob said they are perfect symbiotes because they have no fear and no knowedge so they can be programmed and trained however Anubis feels free to do.
          __

__

Comment

Yea, erm, that wasn’t really my question, that was just my backup in case people thought I was being stupid about the armour which covers the lower part.

Comment

Yea, erm, that wasn’t really my question, that was just my backup in case people thought I was being stupid about the armour which covers the lower part.

OK! lol Anyway, talking of Evolution. I liked when Daniel and Dr Lee was out looking for the secret temple and they went to split up and Dr Lee fell down and he was like 'found it' and not 'ouch'. That made me laugh. I like Dr Lee's humour.
              __

__

Comment

Most everyone's Daniel fantasies (within reason) played themselves out in this episode.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

loved this episode. great intro for the drones. And the explosions....just great.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                    loved this episode. great intro for the drones. And the explosions....just great.

I'm gussing you watched it again today on T4? I just really don't like the presenters, they really neg the show, and put a joke in all the time. I'm glad Sky have a more professional approach.
                    __

__

Comment

yeh, im watchin season 8 on sky and 7 on c4.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                        yeh, im watchin season 8 on sky and 7 on c4.

I'm not too bothered about S7 right now, but I have to watch S8. But I will watch my fav eps from season seven again (this being one).
                        __

__

Comment

and lost city.

anyway, aside from the presenters, i thought it was an excellent episode!
                          sigpic

Comment

Great episode and loved the supersoldiers. Thought it was good how he walked through the Tok'ra shield thing and the explosions as it nothing was there.

Comment

They editied it, the buggers (why I'm surprised with Channel 4, I don't know) they cut a couple of scenes with Daniel and Lee and the kidnappers (at least, reading the transcripts)

When do the DVD's come out over here?

And no, I'm not getting Sky for one show. I don't watch much TV, currently only Westwing and SG1
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                                When do the DVD's come out over here?

Towards the end of March, 2005.
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X