• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evolution, Part 1 (711)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SEVEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 711

The team investigates a virtually unstoppable new enemy soldier engineered by Anubis. Dr. Jackson leads a team in search of an alien device in Central America, but gets more than he bargained for.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 10:44 PM.

This episode is the epitome of why I became a Stargate fan. I have always liked how the Sci-Fi stories related to Earth stories. Stories like the Roswell Grays and the fountain of youth myth tied to a Sci-Fi show is a great concept.

Comment

This episode was great for one reason. The introduction of the super soldiers
      __

__

Comment

I like this episode... a lot of things exploded.

Comment

If kinetic energy can stop a kull worriers... when why didn't the the c4 work?

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong [and I probably am] but doesn't C4 simply explode and release a tremendous amount of energy and a shockwave? Now if they used a couple of modified AP mines...
            Hey, if you'd been listening, you'd know that Nintendo's pass through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLancey
              Correct me if I'm wrong [and I probably am] but doesn't C4 simply explode and release a tremendous amount of energy and a shockwave? Now if they used a couple of modified AP mines...

Yes, that's true, but nothing really survives a C4 blast, as its a plastic explosive and is very powerful. The heat from them is enough to kill you, letalone the blast itself.
              __

__

Comment

I liked this episode. nice to see a new enemy warrior, and it makes sense that they would be needed. After all, the standard Jaffa is too easy to kill.

My kids, however, went "YUK!" and fled the room when they saw the post mortem scene. They really don't like that kind of thing.
                Useful to know that when I want a bit of peace and quiet I just have to put the video on!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                  I liked this episode. nice to see a new enemy warrior, and it makes sense that they would be needed. After all, the standard Jaffa is too easy to kill.

I agree. The Jeffa armour is a bit too easy to bypass. It can take a couple of bullets and that's all. A bit pathetic really. Over the seven years of encountering SG-1, I think they'd change. Good that the Kull warriors aren't arfraid of anything.
                  __

__

Comment

Part 1 wasn’t as good as Part 2, there were good parts, one which I really liked was the capture of the super solider, where they tried the shield, it goes past, tried shooting it that didn’t work then they blow the c4 and then long pause and in slow motion it start walking out, very cool

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I agree. Part 2 had more action and fighting than part one, but I think it was quite an interesting build-up to the second part.
                      __

__

Comment

Lol, you agree with everything. Just so you can post more and have a big post count, will you post with my account for a wile, I’m sick of being a Jaffa fodder.

Comment

Lol, you agree with everything. Just so you can post more and have a big post count, will you post with my account for a wile, I’m sick of being a Jaffa fodder.

It seems you're now a Jeffa Warrior! lol You get there eventually. I think when I reached 2000 I posted a bit of rubbish, but I've certainly slowed down with my post count now. I have learned that I want to get a least two lines in each of my posts so they have a bit of 'meaning'!
                          __

__

Comment

Oh course, make post that take loads of lines, so its not classed as spam, think of something interesting to say, bla bla bla, you should say something different to, I agree, getting annoying, but I didn’t realise I was a warrior must have got it when made that post. Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                              Oh course, make post that take loads of lines, so its not classed as spam, think of something interesting to say, bla bla bla, you should say something different to, I agree, getting annoying, but I didn’t realise I was a warrior must have got it when made that post. Cool.

I think it's when you reach 100 posts when you get promoted then when you reach 200 you're a Super Soldier. I think that's what it is, but I'm not completely certain! I'll lay back on my 'I agree' first expression terms! lol Perhaps start with something a bit more interesting or just start off with what I'm going to say anyhow.
                              __

__

Comment

Working...
                              X