No announcement yet.

Amazing Grace (217)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, that's it. That's my Episode. From now, you must have worked hard enough to pull off this one of the top of the pile.

It's clearly the remake of other two episodes -from the other two shows, indeed-, but no matters why, this is it, the one and only. Unique. My Episode.
    sigpic
    ~The place to take a break at Horizon~
    - That's a lie!!!
    - Indeed it is...

Comment

Originally posted by Senku View Post
      OK, that's it. That's my Episode. From now, you must have worked hard enough to pull off this one of the top of the pile.

It's clearly the remake of other two episodes -from the other two shows, indeed-, but no matters why, this is it, the one and only. Unique. My Episode.
      Let's pretend no one has a clue what you're talking about...?
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

?????

-This is my favourite episode so far.
        -The following episodes must be really -and I mean really- good to replace this one from the first place of my list of favourite episodes.
        -It features the same topic as other two episodes -one of SG1 and one of Atlantis-: "Grace" and "Grace under pressure".

Sorry if my english isn't good enough to you to understand what I want to say...
        sigpic
        - That's a lie!!!
        - Indeed it is...

Comment

Originally posted by Senku View Post
          ?????

-This is my favourite episode so far.
          -The following episodes must be really -and I mean really- good to replace this one from the first place of my list of favourite episodes.
          -It features the same topic as other two episodes -one of SG1 and one of Atlantis-: "Grace" and "Grace under pressure".

Sorry if my english isn't good enough to you to understand what I want to say...
          Ahhh, sorry. I thought you were saying Alex Rubit and his team stole this episodes idea from you lol. Sorry.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

??????????

Ok. No problem.

But I must add that I would be honored if Alex and his team want a story from me. In fact, I hope they want one of my stories one day
            sigpic
            - That's a lie!!!
            - Indeed it is...

Comment

Jelgate's Two Cents
              After taking a break I get to read a terrible episode (Just Kidding). I actually foundd this episode?* entertaining with a minor misgivings. IMO I thought some of scenes were a little too descriptitive. I understand that when a character is alone by himself that there needs to be more action. I just thought it was too wordy. Now lets get on to the positive aspects. I didn't know it was possible to to get that much character development.?* Not only to get to see his wife (granted it was a hallucination) but I get to learn the name of David's daughter.?* I almost had to get Klenex after seeing David say he loved his wife when he passed out. How many times in Stargate history have you seen an alien planet go?* through an Armaggedon scenario. Truly a classic for producing a new Armaggedon Stargate episode. This episode also shows how much the friendship between?* Tom and David had developed. I am also theroizing that the reason that Tom and David's wife?* appeared as hallucinations was because they were the people really cares about. I wonder what have happened if the Valiant and shuttle?* had been destroyed trying to resucue David. Obvisouly I know why it was done, but I am curious what happened if the Valiant blew up. 4/5
              Quotes
              Christine: Let’s hope these shields can survive a couple of lightening strikesChase: They better, or the Asgard can expect a couple of letter complaints.
              Last edited by jelgate; 13 December 2007, 12:45 PM.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
              X