Birthright (710)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greytop
    I am wondering what has happen to Nessa, since she hadn't been implanted with a symbiot? Did it work for her or did it reverse the genetic flaw, which I doubt it?
    Wasn't she given tretonin, or am I remembering incorrectly?
    Rocky

Comment

I'm not a great fan of the Jaffa storyline but I did really like this episode mainly becaus of Jack saying penis which I know is totally dumb of me but it was SUCH a shock! and i loved the bit where the jaffa layde asked sam about her "Special relationship" with Jack SOOOOOO FUNNY!

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
        Wasn't she given tretonin, or am I remembering incorrectly?
        She was given it. What I meant was since she hadn't a symboit, could her immune system repair its self after awhile or will she have to continue on tretonin the rest of her life because of her genes?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          She was given it. What I meant was since she hadn't a symboit, could her immune system repair its self after awhile or will she have to continue on tretonin the rest of her life because of her genes?
          Oh, sorry, now I understand. I think she will have to stay on it for the rest of her life, unless some other cure is found before then.
          Rocky

Comment

I thought it was odd that they rode on horses. Did the Goa'uld import horses from earth too? Or are horses from another planet?
            Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

A friend of mine w/out cable (and therefore, no SciFi) caught this one airing on network TV and asked me about it the next day. Interaction as follows:

Him: Hey, I think I saw that show you're cuckoo over yesterday.
              zats: Stargate?
              Him: Yeah.
              zats: Cool, which ep?
              Him: They went to a planet with scantily clad women.
              zats: Okay, ah...that would be 'Birthright'.
              Him: I liked it.
              zats: You do know that these 'scantily clad women' could kick your ass, right?
              Him: Mmm-hmm. Is there another episode where they go to the planet with scantily clad women?
              zats: Well, technically, they're Jaffa...but yeah.
              Him: Ooh, can I see that one, too?

He's now quite the SG fan. Yay! Thank heaven for the scantily clad women!

Comment

I thought this was an interesting episode and here, you can really see the J'ffa moving away from the clutches of the "Gods." I really liked the small battle between Teal'c and his new freind .
                "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

Teal'c and Ishta sitting in a tree...lol

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                    Teal'c and Ishta sitting in a tree...lol
                    Just finishing watching it on my DVD and noticed that Sam is also a savy negoticator.

Comment

I liked this one. A new facet to the Rebel Jaffa. Great moments with Teal'c, Sam and Daniel.

Comment

was that, CJ getting his ass kicked? by a...a girl
                        "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

Originally posted by ApophisOfTheStargateRealm
                          was that, CJ getting his ass kicked? by a...a girl
                          I was just wondering if he didn't do that on propose.

Comment

Why would it be against Jaffa custom for them to recover the symbiotes of the fallen? I thought the whole point of the Jaffa was to keep immature Goauld alive! Since the Goauld must have had a lot of influence over Jaffa customs, that seems a little odd to me.

Comment

Yeah, that was nice. When Colonel O'Neill said, "I don't see no bow nor arrow," I kind of expected Daniel to say, "Well that's why they each have two marvelous breasts. Thank goodness for energy weapons."

Originally posted by zats
                              A friend of mine w/out cable (and therefore, no SciFi) caught this one airing on network TV and asked me about it the next day. Interaction as follows:

Him: Hey, I think I saw that show you're cuckoo over yesterday.
                              zats: Stargate?
                              Him: Yeah.
                              zats: Cool, which ep?
                              Him: They went to a planet with scantily clad women.
                              zats: Okay, ah...that would be 'Birthright'.
                              Him: I liked it.
                              zats: You do know that these 'scantily clad women' could kick your ass, right?
                              Him: Mmm-hmm. Is there another episode where they go to the planet with scantily clad women?
                              zats: Well, technically, they're Jaffa...but yeah.
                              Him: Ooh, can I see that one, too?

He's now quite the SG fan. Yay! Thank heaven for the scantily clad women!

Comment

I watched The First Ones yesterday and wondered why they did get symboites from the lakes on that planet for the female Jaffa
                                sigpic
                                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Working...
                                X