• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthright (710)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SEVEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 710

The team finds a fugitive colony of Jaffa women, who must prey on other Jaffa to acquire symbiotes.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 10:48 PM.

Interesting. Not one post for this episode? I thought this episode was good. I liked the concept of the jaffa women. I hope we see more of them in season eight.

Comment

We do see Ishta again season eight according to a interview with CJ. I won't bother with spoilers!
      __

__

Comment

Cool... some kick butt women Jaffa.

Comment

I loved seeing some cool Jaffa Action in this one. That's how you should use Staff Weapons.

Comment

The second blonde Jaffa to be found... the of was a dude with a dye-job.

Comment

I have a problem with this episode, I don't remember it.1
              I kind of remember Teal'c having a fight with a woman Jaffa, but that's all.
              It really doesn't stick in my mind.
              Time to dig out the video.
              sigpic

Comment

This episode is the same as enemy mine, its good to have an off world episode, but it wasn’t very good, good that Teal’c and Ishta get it on but other than that not a good episode.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

This episode is in my "eh, not so much" category, although there is one scene that I just love. The one between Daniel and the young girl who needed a symbiote (Neesa?), when she tries on his glasses. That was just so sweet.
                  Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

yes Istah is a very hot Jaffa woman I hope we see her back !! Thanks Anubos
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

i enjoyed this episode, was interesting and i think chris just wanted tpol for the part so he could snog her!
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                        i enjoyed this episode, was interesting and i think chris just wanted tpol for the part so he could snog her!
                        and where did you get that idea ?
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

Wasn't a big fan of this episode. I did like seeing female Jaffa and warriors to boot. Women that kick ass!

My favorite scene was the one with Daniel and the teenager. I love when she told him he needed a symbiote. LOL! She had a crush on him, too. So sweet. She's got good taste in men.

Comment

This is a "Blah" episode. I like the butt kicking female jaffa but the plot was kinda boring. I'm sure they could have found a better way to show that Tretonin could liberate the Jaffa.
                            Aside from that there really isn't much to say for this episode.
                            May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

I am wondering what has happen to Nessa, since she hadn't been implanted with a symbiot? Did it work for her or did it reverse the genetic flaw, which I doubt it?

Comment

Working...
                              X