No announcement yet.

Avenger 2.0 (709)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly don't know why he is still part of the program..

Comment

I to love the scene in Felgers house, seeing Amanda Tapping struggling so hard to keep a straight face is priceless.

I enjoyed this episode, I know it has received a lot of flak for various things but at the end of the day it was designed to entertain and for me, it really did, many laughs watching this one.
      sigpic
      Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
      My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

This episode was fun. It's not exactly one of the best, and Felger can be uber annoying sometimes (albeit a good character, he can be pretty funny), but it was good enough. The dream-sequence at the end cracked me up.
        "I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello..."

Comment

That was fun.... cat fight!!

Comment

This was my favourite episode for a while! The parts in Felger's house and in the SGC where he was trying to explain this comic book character to hammond were priceless! And the dream parts were so funny. For me in my book of favourite SG-1 guest stars/reccuring characters Patrick McKenna is up there with David Hewlett and Tony Amendola for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis View Post
              I liked this episode so much.Felger is great.But it was a little weird but oh so funny.At the end he got to be friends with O'Neill.They were looking at Carter and Clhoe when they had a catfight whhahahahaha great love that stuff
              I loved Felger too on the episode The other guys man I'm going to watch it again someday.It will be like a Stargate marathon whiiiii
              Finally, someone gives this episode a little bit of positive criticism, it's about time. I will state this, the story was not the best, and the plot was pretty weak and did not connect well with the comedy, considering the magnitude of the problem; but it's still only a show, which is why I could appreciate the simple laughs that came with it.

I love characters that stutter a lot in sitcoms, they are hilarious to watch.

Comment

i dont mind this episode, its not on my top 10 list of favourite episodes, but it has its moments. characters like felger always crack me up for some reason or another, idk, i just like this episode, i think it was a good one IMO.
                7/10
                I am Thor, Sumpreme Commander of The Asgard Fleet.

"We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall.

Comment

I think it was a good ep as far as expanding the SCG world a bit & seeing some of what goes on there other than just SG teams going off world. I can't imagine a real scientist being that much a daydreamer or screwup, but I do like Felger as a cosmic goofball. He's a blast when he gets in the swing of it. That scene in his apt was just too funny. Notice his Sam Carter doll & his pants on backwards?? OMG!! too much Hahaha! This is also 1 of the ep's where l really started to appreciate Baal's ability to use his brain & take advantage of a situation. I love the Goa'uld as badguys but many of them are little more than arogant figureheads for us to hate & watch SG1 stomp on. Where's all that superior genetic memory they're supposed to posess??? Ba'al is 1 of the very few who really uses it to a challenging advantage

Comment

Originally posted by SG1FanOregon View Post
                    I think it was a good ep as far as expanding the SCG world a bit & seeing some of what goes on there other than just SG teams going off world. I can't imagine a real scientist being that much a daydreamer or screwup, but I do like Felger as a cosmic goofball. He's a blast when he gets in the swing of it. That scene in his apt was just too funny. Notice his Sam Carter doll & his pants on backwards?? OMG!! too much Hahaha! This is also 1 of the ep's where l really started to appreciate Baal's ability to use his brain & take advantage of a situation. I love the Goa'uld as badguys but many of them are little more than arogant figureheads for us to hate & watch SG1 stomp on. Where's all that superior genetic memory they're supposed to posess??? Ba'al is 1 of the very few who really uses it to a challenging advantage
                    Ditto to everything you said. I'm too lazy to write right now.

Comment

It's a few years too late but a recent search led me here.

The code is actually C# (C Sharp). It is quite similar to and compatible with java.

The exact thing on the board is this code, the function EncryptData, about halfway down:
                      http://www.java2s.com/Code/CSharp/De...yptingdata.htm

It is written in two parts, out of order, but that is what it says.

Comment

Finally, sometime last week, some website put together a list of their favorite episode titles. Alas, Stargate failed to make the list. To rectify that oversight, I’ve decided to put together a list of My Top 10 Favorite Stargate Titles:

**snip**

4) Avenger 2.0: The best thing about this episode was the title. Felger (last seen in The Other Guys) invents a computer virus capable of deactivating stargates. While testing it, the entire gate network shut down. Will Felger and Carter solve the problem and come up with a working security patch in time? No, don’t’ bother watching. They do.
                        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...pisode-titles/
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

> Don't bother watching?

Why would JM tell us 'not' to watch a Stargate ep?
                          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I think that means 'you could guess the result without watching the episode -- of course they worked out a solution!'
                            sigpic
                            Sign by me

Comment

Did anyone notice (during the scene when Felger is pitching his proposal to Carter as they way down the hallway) all the signs with arrows pointing toward his office? I think his character must have put them up before the 'power incident' so that Carter could find her way to his office! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey View Post
                                Did anyone notice (during the scene when Felger is pitching his proposal to Carter as they way down the hallway) all the signs with arrows pointing toward his office? I think his character must have put them up before the 'power incident' so that Carter could find her way to his office! lol
                                Wow. That's awesome. Nice catch!
                                sigpic
                                Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Working...
                                X