Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
    I loved Felger
    I think we all know a Felger in RL. Annoying guy, but you have to be nice to them, they can't help it
    I agree. He was so insecure and rather annoying, but really funny, though I preferred him in "The Other Guys" to "Avenger 2.0".

Comment

Pretty average ep.

Felger is a pretty likable character though.

Would have been cool to have photon torpedo like weapons on earths ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        I agree. He was so insecure and rather annoying, but really funny, though I preferred him in "The Other Guys" to "Avenger 2.0".
        Interesting. I preferred him in Avenger 2.0. Partly because there's a lot less slapstick in that episode. I despise slapstick.

Seaboe
        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I think it's a funny episode. It's especially amusing with the commentary with AT and Martin Wood.
          Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

This was a fun episode.

I still think Felger's ray gun is a prototype for the rail guns. The only reason it failed was because Jack messed with the tip.

Jack & Teal'c saving Carter and Felger's ass was cool.

Tomorrow, Female Jaffa warriors, sounds fun.
            sigpic

Comment

I've always liked this episode, makes me laugh, especially the scary cringe worthy moment when Sam sits on a 'Sam doll' on his couch!

Poor hapless Felger, he tries! At least it wasn't his fault, that scoundrel Ba'al being sneaky again!

Comment

My LiveJournal post

Not one of the best eps, but very funny
                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

The Other Guys was a good insight into a comedy episode. This one is just sad. It comes off as poorly written jokes to make Felger all the more goofy. The attempts to give humor to Felger as he writes Avenger are just sad. I can't fathom anyone taking him seriously and it leaves me wondering how in Netu does such a incomptent person get a job at the SGC? The story itself of sending a virus that disables the gate network is not a bad one but its just put off to showcase the goofy antics of Felger that I just can not stand. O'Neill stealing an Alkesh was more funny then all the goofy antics of Felger
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

The second "comedy" ep in a row?

Really didn't enjoy this as much as "the other guys", it seemed that Felger was more believable in that one.

I find him way too incompetent to be working in SGC, and most of the episode I just sat there feeling sorry for him.
                    The dolls were fun, though. And Jack came to the rescue just in time as usual

Comment

Another Felger Episode I enjoyed.
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

I had to re watch the last 10 minutes or so to understand what was going on. Just a little slow today and couldn't figure out how the day was won the first time.

Thought it was very funny at parts. I really liked the doughnut scene, busted a gut at that.

Comment

Just like The Other Guys, only the last few minutes' show is Dr.F's hallucination. And I think that part is the most funny one.

Comment

Oh Felger, you silly man!

This such a hilarious episode.

Let's use a virus to disable the gate (and unwittingly the entire network). Ba'al's one sneaky Goa'uld there, though when an opportunity arises from which one can get more power... it was just too good to pass up on.

The episode in which Carter carries the Carter Special. A friend of mine replicated that weapon and added it to his collection. I'm jealous at his wall but especially at that gun, cause it looks awesomesauce.

And I recognized the code on the board... looks like my brain is remembering my C# programming lessons better than I thought. If only it didn't let me down two weeks ago during my first test.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I was stuck in a meeting today and started wondering--did they ever say anything about dialing the gates manually while the DHDs weren't working?

I was also remembering that, other than on the film from 1945, they never say anything about what makes the chevron lock in the correct place during a manual dial. Or am I mistaken? If so, when did they explain how a manual dial works?

Seaboe
                              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I think they stop the moving part at the right place and this triggers the 'lock'.
                                They did it in 'The torments of Tantalus' - unfortunately without explaining.

Felger in backward trousers with stargate dolls - too much, I couldn't stop laughing.
                                Poor Carter, she wasn't even allowed to smile.

Ba'al is a clever guy, sometimes I start to like him.
                                CARPE DIEM
                                ANJA

Comment

Working...
                                X