No announcement yet.

Avenger 2.0 (709)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the basic idea for this ep. was a good one, but I just don't like Felger. No-one that incompetant would be allowed to work in a top secret facility.
    sigpic

Comment

This is quite a funny episode, but rather a bad story, not much to it. but leading up to it Dr whatsisname is funny, and like the end part with carter fighting hilarious.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I liked this episode so much.Felger is great.But it was a little weird but oh so funny.At the end he got to be friends with O'Neill.They were looking at Carter and Clhoe when they had a catfight whhahahahaha great love that stuff
        I loved Felger too on the episode The other guys man I'm going to watch it again someday.It will be like a Stargate marathon whiiiii
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Rewatched Avenger 2.0 again this afternoon. No better than the first time round. A good story, good characters, good plot, but it wasn't placed together in the correct way. It had some good possibilities, but it didn't meet them or exceed any.
          __

__

Comment

this one seemed like another day dream, but i imagine it was the end he dreamt.

i found the episode funny but it wasnt too great, im not that biga fan of felger.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

It was just the end that he dreamt. Throwback to season six's "The Other Guys".

Anyway, this was another of the better episodes that they had. Felger is a Jimmy Neutron who can't seem to redeem himself after he makes mistakes. Especially since now his job demands that he does not make mistakes since it would effect the galaxy. Liked that weapon he designed though. Would've liked to have seen it work besides that little ball of light. And I disagree. I think it would've been more of a phaser then photon torpedo.
              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

OMG did you see the scene where Felger stuffs the duct tape into the bag??? SHEER GOLD!
                [email protected]
                http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                One nation under dog
                There of which I stand alone
                A face in the crowd
                Unsung, against the mold
                Without a doubt
                Singled out
                The only way I know

Comment

I like the daydream of Felgers where Sam and his assisant, I forget her name, were have in a cat fight and he and Jack were enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                    I like the daydream of Felgers where Sam and his assisant, I forget her name, were have in a cat fight and he and Jack were enjoy it.
                    yeah that was really funny.Jack so like this:no don't just let it be,enjoy the view and it was Cloe who you mean.There is even an avatar of her inhere
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

LOL I could tell it was a dream sequence from the moment Carter said 'this--TROLLOP?!'...I think I'm just a liiiiiiittle too much like Felger myself. Wonder what would happen if Felger met Martin Lloyd or Urgo or even *oh god please no* Harlan?
                      [email protected]
                      http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                      One nation under dog
                      There of which I stand alone
                      A face in the crowd
                      Unsung, against the mold
                      Without a doubt
                      Singled out
                      The only way I know

Comment

*Yipe!*
                        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Jprime
                          LOL I could tell it was a dream sequence from the moment Carter said 'this--TROLLOP?!'...I think I'm just a liiiiiiittle too much like Felger myself. Wonder what would happen if Felger met Martin Lloyd or Urgo or even *oh god please no* Harlan?
                          yeah we put them together as an SG team and laugh hahaha I can imagine it.If they were captured by Ba'al or so.Ba'al would be so pissed with these guys ahha Imagine them avoiding staffshots or so hahaha LOL
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

but don't forget Coombs.What happend to Coobss anyway?He needs to be a part of it too.
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

One of my least favorite eps of S7.

Have to agree with those who thought this episode had potential, but lost it in the execution and going for cheap laughs. Anyone who SHUT DOWN THE ENTIRE GATE SYSTEM would certainly be dealt with and I agree, no one with that record of continual incompetence would be allowed on the base, no matter how many flashes of brilliance they had at other times.

The daydreaming about Felger's conquests and the girl-on-girl fight was way overboard for me... but I guess it was a big draw for the male demographic and I just don't get it... ha ha

^Ravinia^

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                                but don't forget Coombs.What happend to Coobss anyway?He needs to be a part of it too.
                                Well, they did mention him. John Billingsley was either busy with Enterprise, they didn't want to pay his guest star salary, or they simply didn't feel he worked well with the plot.
                                Rocky

Comment

Working...
                                X