Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Default Re: Avenger 2.0 (709)

Quote Originally Posted by _Anubis View Post
    I liked this episode so much.Felger is great.But it was a little weird but oh so funny.At the end he got to be friends with O'Neill.They were looking at Carter and Clhoe when they had a catfight whhahahahaha great love that stuff
    I loved Felger too on the episode The other guys man I'm going to watch it again someday.It will be like a Stargate marathon whiiiii
    Finally, someone gives this episode a little bit of positive criticism, it's about time. I will state this, the story was not the best, and the plot was pretty weak and did not connect well with the comedy, considering the magnitude of the problem; but it's still only a show, which is why I could appreciate the simple laughs that came with it.

I love characters that stutter a lot in sitcoms, they are hilarious to watch.

i dont mind this episode, its not on my top 10 list of favourite episodes, but it has its moments. characters like felger always crack me up for some reason or another, idk, i just like this episode, i think it was a good one IMO.
    7/10
    I am Thor, Sumpreme Commander of The Asgard Fleet.
    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...uy213/Thor.jpg
    "We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall.

Chief Master Sergeant SG1FanOregon's Avatar

I think it was a good ep as far as expanding the SCG world a bit & seeing some of what goes on there other than just SG teams going off world. I can't imagine a real scientist being that much a daydreamer or screwup, but I do like Felger as a cosmic goofball. He's a blast when he gets in the swing of it. That scene in his apt was just too funny. Notice his Sam Carter doll & his pants on backwards?? OMG!! too much Hahaha! This is also 1 of the ep's where l really started to appreciate Baal's ability to use his brain & take advantage of a situation. I love the Goa'uld as badguys but many of them are little more than arogant figureheads for us to hate & watch SG1 stomp on. Where's all that superior genetic memory they're supposed to posess??? Ba'al is 1 of the very few who really uses it to a challenging advantage

Second Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by SG1FanOregon View Post
    I think it was a good ep as far as expanding the SCG world a bit & seeing some of what goes on there other than just SG teams going off world. I can't imagine a real scientist being that much a daydreamer or screwup, but I do like Felger as a cosmic goofball. He's a blast when he gets in the swing of it. That scene in his apt was just too funny. Notice his Sam Carter doll & his pants on backwards?? OMG!! too much Hahaha! This is also 1 of the ep's where l really started to appreciate Baal's ability to use his brain & take advantage of a situation. I love the Goa'uld as badguys but many of them are little more than arogant figureheads for us to hate & watch SG1 stomp on. Where's all that superior genetic memory they're supposed to posess??? Ba'al is 1 of the very few who really uses it to a challenging advantage
    Ditto to everything you said. I'm too lazy to write right now.

Arrow Re: Avenger 2.0 (709)

It's a few years too late but a recent search led me here.

The code is actually C# (C Sharp). It is quite similar to and compatible with java.

The exact thing on the board is this code, the function EncryptData, about halfway down:
    http://www.java2s.com/Code/CSharp/De...yptingdata.htm

It is written in two parts, out of order, but that is what it says.

Finally, sometime last week, some website put together a list of their favorite episode titles. Alas, Stargate failed to make the list. To rectify that oversight, Ive decided to put together a list of My Top 10 Favorite Stargate Titles:

**snip**

4) Avenger 2.0: The best thing about this episode was the title. Felger (last seen in The Other Guys) invents a computer virus capable of deactivating stargates. While testing it, the entire gate network shut down. Will Felger and Carter solve the problem and come up with a working security patch in time? No, dont bother watching. They do.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...pisode-titles/

> Don't bother watching?

Why would JM tell us 'not' to watch a Stargate ep?

I think that means 'you could guess the result without watching the episode -- of course they worked out a solution!'

Did anyone notice (during the scene when Felger is pitching his proposal to Carter as they way down the hallway) all the signs with arrows pointing toward his office? I think his character must have put them up before the 'power incident' so that Carter could find her way to his office! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cherriey View Post
    Did anyone notice (during the scene when Felger is pitching his proposal to Carter as they way down the hallway) all the signs with arrows pointing toward his office? I think his character must have put them up before the 'power incident' so that Carter could find her way to his office! lol
    Wow. That's awesome. Nice catch!

Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

On the Destiny, preparing to propose to TJ.

haha, Loved the ending. Truly funny ep.

8/10

I love episodes like this that probably just started out as "wouldn't it be funny if..." in the pitching room. They still manage to have plots, but I appreciate them because every once in awhile I need a break from the heavy stuff... not that SG-1 is all heavy all the time, but they do go through a lot.

good episode i should watch it again

8/10

This is a nice fun episode. Not as funny as The Other Guys (shame Coombs didn't appear) but still some funny moments.

Sorry it didnt feel like a real stargate SG episode , maybe because it looked like Felger was day dreaming too much.

But it was fun to watch at times.

Rating : 6 / 10

Quote Originally Posted by vzzzzzbx View Post
    This is a nice fun episode. Not as funny as The Other Guys (shame Coombs didn't appear) but still some funny moments.

I agree. Although the ending with Chloe and Carter fighting over Felger made me laugh so hard. I wish we saw Sam really kick that kicks butt just for giggles. I loved how Jack was like, "Shh, don't speak." As the two women fought. Great stuff.

6/10 rating for me!
    http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...ictureid=18469

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
    Nothing comes to mind.

Well, I absolutely love this episode. One of the best in season 7 for me.

Felger is an idiot, but I like him. Tee hee. He is annoying, but in a funny way. His ways are stupid, but I find him entertaining. So Avenger 2.0 is an episode I have watched many times, and an episode I will return to again in the future.

One thing was very weird. In the beginning when Felger starts to show this new gun to Carter and Jack, the gun starts throwing sparks and Carter almost hides Jack's back. She has seen like everything in her life and has blown up a lot of things herself and now is afraid of some sparks??

Stalking the streets with Jack the Ripper

Quote Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
    Well, I absolutely love this episode. One of the best in season 7 for me.

Felger is an idiot, but I like him. Tee hee. He is annoying, but in a funny way. His ways are stupid, but I find him entertaining. So Avenger 2.0 is an episode I have watched many times, and an episode I will return to again in the future.
    I love how he stutters when Jack berates him. That was so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Eestlanna View Post
    One thing was very weird. In the beginning when Felger starts to show this new gun to Carter and Jack, the gun starts throwing sparks and Carter almost hides Jack's back. She has seen like everything in her life and has blown up a lot of things herself and now is afraid of some sparks??

Well, perhaps it has something to do with the fact that they are indoors within solid walls. When outside, they can take cover when C4 is going off, for instance. So I personally find it quite natural for someone to dogde the sparks, since they have no way of knowing what is gonna happen with the Felger weapon. Sam was being more cautious than Jack who's calm in almost every situation.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast