Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Right next to the Stargate, the one I made.

Earth Symbol Re: Avenger 2.0 (709)

It was just the end that he dreamt. Throwback to season six's "The Other Guys".

Anyway, this was another of the better episodes that they had. Felger is a Jimmy Neutron who can't seem to redeem himself after he makes mistakes. Especially since now his job demands that he does not make mistakes since it would effect the galaxy. Liked that weapon he designed though. Would've liked to have seen it work besides that little ball of light. And I disagree. I think it would've been more of a phaser then photon torpedo.
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

http://i2.tinypic.com/20gmk8w.jpg
    Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Re: Avenger 2.0 (709)

OMG did you see the scene where Felger stuffs the duct tape into the bag??? SHEER GOLD!
    [email protected]
    http://underworld-x.com
    http://img36.exs.cx/img36/9366/vhemt.jpg
    I pledge allegiance to the underworld
    One nation under dog
    There of which I stand alone
    A face in the crowd
    Unsung, against the mold
    Without a doubt
    Singled out
    The only way I know

Default Re: Avenger 2.0 (709)

I like the daydream of Felgers where Sam and his assisant, I forget her name, were have in a cat fight and he and Jack were enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by greytop
    I like the daydream of Felgers where Sam and his assisant, I forget her name, were have in a cat fight and he and Jack were enjoy it.
    yeah that was really funny.Jack so like this:no don't just let it be,enjoy the view and it was Cloe who you mean.There is even an avatar of her inhere
    Lord Zedd

Re: Avenger 2.0 (709)

LOL I could tell it was a dream sequence from the moment Carter said 'this--TROLLOP?!'...I think I'm just a liiiiiiittle too much like Felger myself. Wonder what would happen if Felger met Martin Lloyd or Urgo or even *oh god please no* Harlan?
    [email protected]
    http://underworld-x.com
    http://img36.exs.cx/img36/9366/vhemt.jpg
    I pledge allegiance to the underworld
    One nation under dog
    There of which I stand alone
    A face in the crowd
    Unsung, against the mold
    Without a doubt
    Singled out
    The only way I know

*Yipe!*
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jprime
    LOL I could tell it was a dream sequence from the moment Carter said 'this--TROLLOP?!'...I think I'm just a liiiiiiittle too much like Felger myself. Wonder what would happen if Felger met Martin Lloyd or Urgo or even *oh god please no* Harlan?
    yeah we put them together as an SG team and laugh hahaha I can imagine it.If they were captured by Ba'al or so.Ba'al would be so pissed with these guys ahha Imagine them avoiding staffshots or so hahaha LOL
    Lord Zedd

but don't forget Coombs.What happend to Coobss anyway?He needs to be a part of it too.
    Lord Zedd

One of my least favorite eps of S7.

Have to agree with those who thought this episode had potential, but lost it in the execution and going for cheap laughs. Anyone who SHUT DOWN THE ENTIRE GATE SYSTEM would certainly be dealt with and I agree, no one with that record of continual incompetence would be allowed on the base, no matter how many flashes of brilliance they had at other times.

The daydreaming about Felger's conquests and the girl-on-girl fight was way overboard for me... but I guess it was a big draw for the male demographic and I just don't get it... ha ha

^Ravinia^

Quote Originally Posted by _Anubis
    but don't forget Coombs.What happend to Coobss anyway?He needs to be a part of it too.
    Well, they did mention him. John Billingsley was either busy with Enterprise, they didn't want to pay his guest star salary, or they simply didn't feel he worked well with the plot.

I was watch Avenger on my dvd and notice something in the show that I hadn't seen before, so I don't know if it had been mention before.

When Sam and Felger went to orginal dhd the virus went to, I noticed that Sam had two patches on her right sleeve. The top one is the patch that has the team number on it. Does anyone know what the bottom patch is? This was the first time I had seen it.

I think you are referring to the wings. SG-1 (but none of the other SG teams) started wearing them in season six.

Captain Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ravinia
    Have to agree with those who thought this episode had potential, but lost it in the execution and going for cheap laughs. Anyone who SHUT DOWN THE ENTIRE GATE SYSTEM would certainly be dealt with and I agree, no one with that record of continual incompetence would be allowed on the base, no matter how many flashes of brilliance they had at other times.

^Ravinia^
    I loved this episode, it was hilarius.

And it's not that Felger is incompetent. Sure his inventions don't work all that often but he is brilliant. HE DID NOT SHUT DOWN THE WHOLE GATE SYSTEM. His virus actually worked, it shut down the system because Ba'al messed with it. THAT wasn't Felger's fault and he did fix the problem in the end. He might seem incompetent because he is pretty much comic relief material but it doesn't mean he is or he wouldn't be allowed to stay at the base. It's not because we don't see it on the screen that he doesn't do stuff properly otherwise. His job is not all about inventing weapons to fight the Goa'uld, in fact the first time we see him, he was just doing some field research on transport rings, his job is probably mostly retro-engineering alien technology after Carter and her team have had a look at it.

Put the blame where it's deserved.
    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Words of wisdom given from a wise person. I think.

While this ep was funny, it still doesn't beat The Other Guys. ROTFL!

Quote Originally Posted by LMichelle
    While this ep was funny, it still doesn't beat The Other Guys. ROTFL!
    "The Other Guys" was the original Felger ep. This one sort of (but not really, since it was good) suffered from the sequel curse. It'll never be as good as the original. (Some exceptions of course: the movie vs. the series being one).

yeh the other episode was good but the whole real/dream thing is confusing.

although i prefered the end on this one because of the whole jack hussing him thing and the cat fight!

Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Anubis Guard
    yeh the other episode was good but the whole real/dream thing is confusing.

although i prefered the end on this one because of the whole jack hussing him thing and the cat fight!
    All the camera needed to do was pan down a bit.

That's wrong. yeech!

Stargate: Horizon Concept Artist/Graphic Designer Sir Ruff's Avatar

Felger's great! I hope we see more of him. That is if he's still allowed to work in the SGC

The line about the meeting which Teal'c was in : Oh yeah they got to take care of that, yeah, yeah.. The way he said it was just funny

Jack and Felger scenes are the best!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast