X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll rpobably buy it on dvd however dire it is

Comment

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
      Very well said, its star trek, i couldn't give a flying frack who made it or how terrible it is. It'l still be great to see
      Doesnt anyone see how horrible that attitude is? It is this kind of sheep like attitude that has led to the decline in quality in all shows, not just Star Trek. They know that you will give them money no matter how bad something is as long as they slap the Star Trek name on it! How is it ever going to get better if you support it, even acknowledging it is bad? The only way the franchise will ever improve is if the fans stop supporting poorer and poorer quality product! This attitude is killing franchise entertainment!

Comment

Well guilty as charged, so shoot me?

Funny i thought it was the success of reality TV *snore*

Comment

Reality TV.....ugh, when is it ever going to end.....I boycotted it from the day it started.

Comment

I was put off the second i realised it was about watching people sleep

someone kill me

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
              Not to be negative or anything, but has Abrams ever done movies? We know he can pull off great TV, but that doesn't necessarily translate to the big screen....
              Sorry, but the pilot for Lost was a great movie. I was watching the "extras" from season one of Lost yesterday and the Abrams process in Lost is was to find great actors and modify the script to fit the talent. I think this is genius, but it does suggest he's not going to be a slave to continuity issues......

Comment

Originally posted by kmiller1610
                Sorry, but the pilot for Lost was a great movie. I was watching the "extras" from season one of Lost yesterday and the Abrams process in Lost is was to find great actors and modify the script to fit the talent. I think this is genius, but it does suggest he's not going to be a slave to continuity issues......
                This is excellent, because he shouldn't have to be. I want a great Star Trek story to come out of the next movie. That's what's most important to me.

Comment

Update time:

[QUOTE]
                  Abrams Talks Trek 11 Reports

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=35741

Mission: Impossible III director J.J. Abrams told Empire Online that news of his involvement in a proposed 11th Star Trek movie made headlines without his authorization, and he wouldn't confirm reports that the film would center on a young James T. Kirk and Spock at Starfleet Academy. More ...
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the update!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                      Thanks for the update!
                      no problem
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X