• Show
Clear All

Ori vs Replicators!!!!

DING!!!!

replicators will own them

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
    DING!!!!

replicators will own them
    that might be true....but if they overtake the ori they will make them even stronger n kill us all
    Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
    Anime signature in spoiler tag
    Spoiler:
    Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

first all the replicators were destroyed, and even if we used them to destroy the ori, then what chance would we have against super ori ships, we've seen how the replicators advance gould and asgard technology so they would do the same to the ori.
      what i'm trying to say is if we let the replicators destroy the ori, we would have an even bigger problem with the replicators.

Comment

I would say Ori. Because they are ascended beings so the replicators can't do anything to them and they can grant their followers the knowledge to create disruptor type weapons if need be. Also the priors mental abilities can possibly allow them to create telekinetic shields to protect them from replicators.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
          I would say Ori. Because they are ascended beings so the replicators can't do anything to them and they can grant their followers the knowledge to create disruptor type weapons if need be. Also the priors mental abilities can possibly allow them to create telekinetic shields to protect them from replicators.
          Yeah what he said, the priors would be able to literally fling the replicators around until they were smashed to bits.

Comment

The replicators, actually more likely the asurians, would win. I think they would be our best hopes, the reps pooled from soo many sources that thier tech was equally advacned, it was thier specie not the tech that was flawed and we wouldnt looe them to the ori, they dont have a religious nature ( i hope); god could you imagine replicator/prior bug hybrids that spread the work of origin by 'downloading' it in to you, aaah it would be the ultimate religous weapon!
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

Ding...

What are the Orii?
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Its not always the most advanced civ that wins ie. Wraith vs Ancients, Us vs well almost everything.
                I fancy the Ori to win on a one on one fight.

Comment

The Super weapon on Dakara took care of all the Replicator bugs in the known galaxy network of stargates, but wouldn't it be funny if a single Replicator ship showed up that was hiding in some system that doesn't have a gate, or outside the galaxy entirely. It would be the end-all or be-all for the Replicators, either they would be completely destroyed trying to take a Ori ship, or they would get it, and that would be scary.

It would likely take a little time before the Ori understood what it was they were up against. The Lantians, I think, invented the Replicators after they split from the Ori. Even though the Ori are Ascended. that doesn't make them all knowing, just nothing is beyond them.

Comment

we will own all.
                    we must destroy all evil
                    we will conquer the Ori
                    NO U WILL NOT

The Ori would tottaly Win Man

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis15
                      we will own all.
                      we must destroy all evil
                      we will conquer the Ori
                      NO U WILL NOT

The Ori would tottaly Win Man
                      more like....

....dead
                      but then here comes the asgard!!! ...bam the ori and the replicators....dead!
                      Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                      Anime signature in spoiler tag
                      Spoiler:
                      Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

But in the end, Earth HUMAN are the ones who PWN all....
                        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

No sadly the asgard wont be our savours i dont think, i believe that they will be abl to hold the line, they will be the front line battle ships with us doing the leggwork but i dont think the asgard singuly can defeat the ori. The replicators would have been our best hope, the asurian and altantis would do some damage but not enought to be changing the balence of power. i think its going to be the asgard and us and the jaffa making a line and keeping at it 'we will only fight the ori if they attack major populus's or centres of power' would be sensible, then we might have a chance of control while we find a way for merlins weapon or some other miricle device to help our war on the grander scale.
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          Stargate : Genesis |
                          Original Starship DesignThread
                          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by Tru Calling
                            first all the replicators were destroyed
                            That's what they want you to think.

To quote myself from here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=1111&page=14
                            Nitpicky time: Although I like Reckoning Part 2, I have questions about when the 'weapon' fires.
                            1. The field it makes: is it visible or invisible? If visible, then a lot of Earthicans would be like 'what the?!?'
                            2. How does it translate through the stargate? If it went straight like in a single plane, what about behind the gate? Any replicators behind it (on any level or the surface) would have survived.
                            3. What about planets without a stargate that replicators landed on to use the resources? Then they're safe there. (or any other galaxy they went to explore: resources, replicate, repeat)
                            4. Although the Ancient 'weapon' is quite dramatic, it takes a while to charge up. When the replicators realised this, why wouldn't the ships jump to hyperspace and escape?

I think there may be a 5, or it's an extension of 3.
                            5. Any stray replicator ships (we know there's at least 1, Sam and Thor went to attack a few) in empty space far enough from planets with stargates would survive. It only takes 1 ship to keep the replicators going.

You noticed I put apostrophies around 'weapon' because it can create life too.

Comment

Just replicator technology vs. just Ori technology...who knows.

But the Ori themselves could possess replicators since the bugs have intelligence. The only thing that would stop them would maybe be the ascended Ancients border patrol...not letting the Ori themselves come into our galaxy.

But could you imagine a humanoid-replicator-Ori-combo? Yikes!

Comment

Working...
                              X