Space Race (708)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw it It was great

I especially liked the alien commentators, they were hilarious and it was really well done. Was that Asguard writing on the scroller at the bottom?

I didn't see the beginning.

It was great to get a light, fun episode. I think the series was starting to get a bit too dark and this lightened up the series. No "suicide mission this, save the world that" stuff Just Sam and her new friend having fun Teal'c making friends, Jack flirting with a receptionist...you know...
    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

i didnt really like this episode im not sure why, I loved the space race episode in voyager.....it seemed more of a rip off.

also i dont remember that guy, wat episode and season did he come from?
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Who, the guy that invited Carter to race with him? He's from Season 6's episode "Forsaken". He was in charge of the ship carrying the prisoners I think. Or the engineer, something like that.
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

i havent seen that episode, hmm.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

You should! Its very good I thought
            "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

It's not even the same alien. The character is, but look at the difference in the alien in Space Race to the one in Forsaken.

Weird change.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
              Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
              "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
              My deviantART profile

Comment

this episode was ok, but it was one like "fire and water" or "beneath the surface" that didnt have much to do with anything else. i liked it more for the ships than the plot.
                ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

I did like the shots of the Hebridan homeworld and all those really funny commercials for products.

My deviantART profile

Comment

It was amazing how much those reporters and television broadcasts were so much like our own. Ridiculous. Lol
                    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Funny, it was.

My deviantART profile

Comment

I liked the whole "Sports Center"-esque reporting and commentary.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

It certainly had it's moments, and I certainly can't fault the visual effects people who did a very good job with this episode, but I came away from it with a rather sick feeling.

Whatever this was, it wasn't Stargate, and as such, the expensive and time consuming visual effects could have better been used in an episode that was more in keeping with the francise.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                            I suspect the bike is the Indian she and Siler were working on in "The Curse"

SeaBee goes Homer "MMmmmmmm..... V-Twin!"
                            yeah I remember that she was working on the motorcycle.
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralJackO'Neill
                              I did like the shots of the Hebridan homeworld and all those really funny commercials for products.
                              The screen****s are cool in the beginning but kinda annoying at the end.It was just to fill the episode up and the episode was to fill up the season
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Did anyone notice how Teal'c and Eamon walked? To me, their walk was very similiar.

Comment

Working...
                                X