• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space Race (708)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SEVEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 708

Major Carter joins an alien pilot for a space race, where the winner is awarded a lucrative contract with the planet's most powerful corporation. But the rest of the team discovers that there is more at stake than the finish line.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 10:53 PM.

i thought this episode was fantastic. a nice, fun episode. makes a nice change to follow up on an episode that isn't part of the main arc.
    we get to see sam having fun in a manner that's related to the show. we get to see teal'c being a tad mischievous. sam teased him.
    i enjoyed it.

now THIS was Pod Racing!

Comment

I think they overdid this episode by putting in those ad-breaks. In my opinion, it just made it all seem kinda stupid......though it was good to see a majorly Sam episode that wasn't a complete waste.
      "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I didn't hate the episode, or love it. It had some cute moments which kept it from being boring, and there was nothing excruciating about it.
        I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

I liked Teal'c in that working suit, haha..
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Just have one question.. How did Warrick get to the SGC in the first place?
            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

My guess is he flew to the planet where he was stuck and dialed up Earth and radioed that he wanted to talk to us.
              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I like the alien TV reports.

Comment

We get to see alien sibling rivalry.

Comment

I enjoyed the ep., on the whole, although the commentators began to grate after a while. And Teal'c lying to O'Neill was brilliant. I liked the SFX, and it was good to see an episode that wasn't all "End of the World".
                    sigpic

Comment

Like SeaBee said, the episode is just Carter having fun and no save earth, find weapons that can destroy Anubis for good bla. Nice to see Carter in her of base life, coming in with her biking gear on.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

neh I didn't liked this episode at all.Waste of an episode an of SG-1 This was a cheap episode.Did like the commericials and Carter at the beginning in a motorsuit nice wow
                        too bad I didn't saw her on the mororcycle
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                          neh I didn't liked this episode at all.Waste of an episode an of SG-1 This was a cheap episode.Did like the commericials and Carter at the beginning in a motorsuit nice wow
                          too bad I didn't saw her on the mororcycle
                          I suspect the bike is the Indian she and Siler were working on in "The Curse"

SeaBee goes Homer "MMmmmmmm..... V-Twin!"
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                            i thought this episode was fantastic. a nice, fun episode. makes a nice change to follow up on an episode that isn't part of the main arc.
                            we get to see sam having fun in a manner that's related to the show. we get to see teal'c being a tad mischievous. sam teased him.
                            i enjoyed it.

now THIS was Pod Racing!
                            I agree. Maybe Sam would join the race one year?

Comment

Meh. This was one of this season's "okay" eps. It was still really good, but compared to some of their other eps this season, this ranks a 6 on a scale of 1-10. Oh, well. It was still great.
                              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Working...
                              X