This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pegasus Galaxy Gates In The Milky Way Galaxy

I wonder if a Pegasus Galaxy Gate would be capable of dialling up if they transported one to the Milky Way Galaxy using the Daedalus?

Matt

Rhyddid Ar gyfer Cymru

Originally posted by Welsh_Guy
    I wonder if a Pegasus Galaxy Gate would be capable of dialling up if they transported one to the Milky Way Galaxy using the Daedalus?
    The Pegasus Gates are digitial, so it shouldn't be that hard to change the gate displays on the "inner track" and program it to dial a Milky Way address.
    sigpic
    http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
      The Pegasus Gates are digitial, so it shouldn't be that hard to change the gate displays on the "inner track" and program it to dial a Milky Way address.
      Yeah it could be possible but I wonder if it would update any of the Milky Way Gates with enhancements when connected to them.

Matt

Rhyddid Ar gyfer Cymru

Comment

plus, the pagasus galaxy gates look cooler
        In Memory of Stalingrad

May She Never Be Forgotten.

Comment

Wouldn't Pegasus have completly different gate symbols?
          An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah
            Wouldn't Pegasus have completly different gate symbols?
            That's why Cory Holmes said:
            Originally posted by Cory Holmes

Comment

Uh aren't there a different number of symbols on the Pegasus gate as opposed to MW ones? 36 for Pegasus, 39 for MW or something like that? I can see that being a problem.

Comment

yeah i counted 36 symbols on the pegasus gates but they should work because if u connect it to one of the MW DHD it might even change the gates symbols plus what ever you dial appears at each chevron on the Pgate so it shouldnt matter if there are 3 less symbol places
                War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Comment

Oh the wonderful world of magic

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

a bit off topic y rather than borrowing the gate from russia y dont they take 1 from another panet

Comment

Originally posted by mrX225
                      a bit off topic y rather than borrowing the gate from russia y dont they take 1 from another panet

Because that would make things easier in the show. Same way everytime we get control of a more powerfull ship it's either beyond repair or gets destroyed.

Comment

and thats why we never get ZPMs

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Working...
                        X