Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite M/F couple/pairing in atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i voted Weir/Sheppard, there is something between them onscreen, not quite like Sam/Jack, but still.

Comment

I voted for Sparky, but I would be just as excited to see Spanky happen.

Comment

I like Ronon/Teyla too, but Shep/Weir is definitely numero uno for me . I find Weir/Lorne so cute, and Weir/Ronon is hawt.

Comment

Sheppard/Weir totally

Comment

Not really shocking who's going to win this one.

I voted McKay/Weir, natch.

Comment

Weir/Kavanagh.

Comment

The hottest pairing on SGA is by far John and Teyla. Deep connected friendship coupled with sizzling attraction! Perfect combo!

However I'd love to vote for Weir and Caldwell too, they're heating things up on the screen these days with their verbal sparing matches.

Comment

I'm a multi-het-pairing-shipper-- Ronon/Teyla and John/Elizabeth, but it's the latter that is really my OTP. <3

Comment

sheppard/weir although ronon/teyla's *feels guilty* a close second

Comment

No question for me – definitely John/Teyla.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Definitely Sheppard/Weir, though I do like Ronon/Teyla and Cadman/Beckett as well. Even in a non-romantic sense, they're by far the most interesting male-female dyad on the show. Their transition from tentative partners in Rising to solid allies by the end of the first season was really something special to watch. And the show has really established them as friends, which I find the most important part of any good relationship, romantic or otherwise.

Actually, the first 'ship I could see on the show was Rodney/Ego, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't count as male/female. But Oscar Wilde was right: to love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Voted McKay/Weir.

Be nice to vote for more than one, another multishipper here.

Comment

For me, it can only be Shep/Weir. There's something special on screen with those two. Torri and Joe play it perfectly. Even if there's nothing intentionally shippy in a scene, the chemistry between the actors just works. I haven't loved a pairing this much since Mulder and Scully...

Comment

More Cadman/Beckett shippers. Huzzah! I'd like to see more of them together in future episodes.
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

would calling sheppard weir a more realistic ship be right (cos i know nothing about ship) the whole best friends thing going on between those 2, so great to watch

Comment

Working...
                                X