Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Is My Stargate Tattoo! I Want Peoples Opinions About It! What Do You Think?

Do You Like It, Do You Dislike It What? Feedback Would Be Great!

-Stargatefan111

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan111 View Post
      This Is My Stargate Tattoo! I Want Peoples Opinions About It! What Do You Think?

Do You Like It, Do You Dislike It What? Feedback Would Be Great!

-Stargatefan111

Looks good, Im thinkin of havin one, but Ancient writing though, but yeah looks good

Comment

You've scarred yourself for life, and it's wonkey. Congratulations.

Comment

glad i'm not the only nut out there. i was always considering a tattoo, i was thinking the gate address to earth or atlantis down the upper part of my back

the AT symbol... very cool though

Comment

I want one that says "If Found return to" than the Earth gate address.
            ---Shockwave04----------------------------------------

Comment

i should be being dragged to get at some point
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                You've scarred yourself for life, and it's wonkey. Congratulations.
                That's not very positive, I think it looks quite good, I wouldn't get one myself but people can do what they want.
                Best quotes ever:
                O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                Thor:I like the yellow ones
                O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
                  That's not very positive, I think it looks quite good, I wouldn't get one myself but people can do what they want.
                  it does look quite good, i agree, and it may only look crooked because... get this...
                  Spoiler:
                  Skin..
                  Spoiler:
                  Is..
                  Spoiler:
                  Flexible!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                  Quotes!
                  - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                  - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                  - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                  sigpic

Comment

thanks for pointing to it in the pic... i totally woulda missed it otherwise
                    ..not even moros/meirden/merlin nor the rest of the ancients, could find a cure... for male pattern baldness!

What?.. Its a ship that goes through the gate.

...Or it could mean a piece of our leg...

In the middle of my backswing!?

That function is not possible

However, I must admit that I am partial to the tater tots.

Comment

That is brilliant. That is the tattoo I want, but smaller and somewhere else. It's on my list of my next tattoos.

How much and how long?

(Doesn't look wonky to me)
                      sigpic-
                      +I thought I was a fool for no one
                      but oh baby I'm a fool for you

Comment

love it! I wan't one too, but I can't decide what and where!
                        SGU: Their Only Mission is Survival

Indeed.
                        Who knew that this was to take literally!

Forever my team:

Comment

Originally posted by Siba View Post
                          love it! I wan't one too, but I can't decide what and where!
                          What about making yourslef look like a jaffa and have a symbol on your forehead.
                          Best quotes ever:
                          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                          Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                          Thor:I like the yellow ones
                          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

great idea, but I look terrible without hair...^^
                            SGU: Their Only Mission is Survival

Indeed.
                            Who knew that this was to take literally!

Forever my team:

Comment

It Was 40 Bucks With A 10 Dollar Tip! So 50 Dollars All Said And Done!

It Only Took 30 Minutes!

Thanks For The Comments,

It Not Crooked! It Only Looks Like That Due To The Way My Arm Is Turned I Will Post What It Looked Like When I Got It To Show Exactly How It Is!

-Stargatefan111

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave04 View Post
                                I want one that says "If Found return to" than the Earth gate address.
                                Thats a good tshirt idea... what would be the origin though? I am thinking the Atlantis --> Earth address.

"Theres no place like ADDRESS"
                                or as above
                                "If found return to ADDRESS"

Comment

Working...
                                X