X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Tattoos

Hey Campers,

This may have already been asked at some point, but I'm curious. Does anyone out there have/want to get a tattoo that deals with Stargate SG-1? Does anyone think I'm whacked because I have one? Again, I'm just curious.
    Bander

"LTS" -- Mr. Richard Dean Anderson

"I only understand one percent of what she says half the time." -- Col. Jack O'Neill

woww... can you post a picture of it?

Comment

What is your tattoo of???

Before I did think about getting a tattoo of something from Stargate, I never really decided what but i've still got a few more years to think about it yet cause I'm not old enough to get a tattoo without my parents permission and I really don't think they would approve of me getting a tattoo especially a stargate one!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Bandersnatch
        Hey Campers,

This may have already been asked at some point, but I'm curious. Does anyone out there have/want to get a tattoo that deals with Stargate SG-1? Does anyone think I'm whacked because I have one? Again, I'm just curious.
        Getting that was a very bad idea. I bet it's the Point of Origin, isn't it?
        Note my small and unobtrusive signature.
        You can bet I'm not compensating for anything.

Comment

Personally I'd never actually get a tattoo. But if I did get one (and a Stargate related one at that) I'd have the Earth PoO tatooed on my forehead. To signify that I'm a jaffa serving Earth. Or something.
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I briefly thought about the symbol for Earth on my ankle, but decided against it. I do like (and am considering) the eye of Horus which basically looks like the eye of Ra but with a much more positive meaning.

Comment

I have a single curling wave on my ankle cos I'm a beach bum at heart Is there any possible Stargate connotation to this?? I wonder if there's a Goa'uld who's all about water and the ocean (chances are I'd follow him/her... ).

Oooo, cool, an earth point of origin... that's kinda cool

Comment

The eye of Ra is a part of the eye of Horus.

Personally I'm thinking about 4-5 tatoos. All sci-fi related.

Comment

That's gonna be fun to explain to your grandkids.
                  (Assuming you procreate.)
                  Note my small and unobtrusive signature.
                  You can bet I'm not compensating for anything.

Comment

And why is that? Do you explain why you change haircolor, pierce your years and stuff like that? People like different things, I like strange hair colors, piercings and tatoos Have had 5 piercings myself, but removed them.

Comment

I've got two tatoos (neither Stargate related, sorry) and view them as works of art. Granted its art i'll have the rest of my life, but if you truly love what you get then it won't matter. Persoanlly, I think the only reason getting a tatoo is foolish is if you do it when your not in the right state of mind (i.e. drunk, high, or in love )
                      Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because its excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience. -Adam Smith

Comment

I think an SG1 tatoo is cool, actually. I wouldn't mind the SG logo on my arm.

Comment

I was think about the earth PoO... but now that we have mostly figured out the ancient alphabet... I'm thinking about getting a phrase in Ancient... hey people get phrases in chinese tattooed this isn't that different.

Comment

Originally posted by joshing123
                            I briefly thought about the symbol for Earth on my ankle, but decided against it. I do like (and am considering) the eye of Horus which basically looks like the eye of Ra but with a much more positive meaning.
                            If you outgrow your Stargate reason, you can always claim "Egyptology".
                            Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                            O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                            - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                            - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                            once done, cannot be undone...
                            brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                              I was think about the earth PoO... but now that we have mostly figured out the ancient alphabet... I'm thinking about getting a phrase in Ancient... hey people get phrases in chinese tattooed this isn't that different.
                              Agreed, and it's not played out like getting it done in chinese is.

Comment

Working...
                              X