Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puddle Jumper 1
    He actually has alot of hair in 21 Jump Street
    Hey, it was the 80s my friend. It was a scary decade - everybody had a lot of hair!
    sigpic

Comment

BIGGER!!

To understand you have to watch Whormhole X-Treme...

Peter is so funny, so nice, so... I still have fresh memories on when I met him in december 2004! He's fantastic!

Comment

Johnny Depp was cute but I was in love with Peter in 21 Jump Steet. My kids are always amazed when I catch his cameos on SG-1. How could you miss that face!!!
        Filetta

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
          BIGGER!!
          "watch my lips, BIG-GER!!"

awesome sig by Camy!
          Sheppard/Teyla LiveJournal

Comment

I love that........Now im gonna go watch it

Comment

I just think he is one the funniest person (next to martin wood) that I've ever met!

Especially as I showed him up at the convention I met him at. So funny and a great guy to chat with. I asked him about Seaquest and ask about Ted Raimi (my little sister loves him!) He was just a nice guy!
              Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
              The Strongest Will Survive!
              I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

I'm going to ad a pretty good website about Peter, made by a friend of mine: here!.

Comment

Kool site

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle Jumper 1
                    Just deisscuss peter deluise i think he is the funniest man on earth seriously i love all his commentaries
                    Oh wow I think Peter DeLuise is amazing. I can't imagine how they get any work done on the set when he's there. I think his dad Dom is pretty funny too (loved Urgo - pmplol). It's fun looking out for him in the show (him and Martin Wood). I love his Bill Cosby impersonations - sooo funny!!!
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

LOL I was doing something the other day and I said 'No, I want it BIGGER' and then started to laugh at myself... everyone thought I was crazy!

awesome sig by Camy!

Comment

When I think of something I'm writing I always think, darn it if only the DeLuise could direct this...

Comment

Originally posted by Celede
                          LOL I was doing something the other day and I said 'No, I want it BIGGER' and then started to laugh at myself... everyone thought I was crazy!
                          Well we had a big week-end with friends just after Moebius aired on Skyone last year to watch it together and we also watched other eps and obviously we watched Wormhole X-Trem and since then we always said BIGGER! Even when we call each other in the street! Well, we quiet down a bit now.

Comment

Oh no!!! I'm going to be saying that now...

BIGGER!!!

Comment

I've actually started referring to Peter as 'The DeLuise' LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                                I've actually started referring to Peter as 'The DeLuise' LOL

Same! My cousin and I have taken to using this as a greeting... one says 'What The DeLuise wants' and the other replies with 'The DeLuise gets'

LOL

awesome sig by Camy!

Comment

Working...
                                X