Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the Al'kesh?(spoilers possible)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the Al'kesh?(spoilers possible)

In the episode "Avenger 2.0" Jack and Teal'c took over an Al'kesh. later in "Grace" we find out they salvaged its hyperdrive core to get the Prometheus back to Earth, after that I assume they re-installed the core back into the Al'kesh.

So my question is, What happened to that Al'kesh after "Grace"?

it was stolen.........

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
      it was stolen.........
      By whom? And what episode was it mentioned in?

Comment

It's probably in Area 51. Guess they really DO have alien spaceships there.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy
          By whom? And what episode was it mentioned in?
          there kidding

Comment

if the hyperdrive cant fo through the gate it will still be on the planet in memento we should se them again

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by eps200
              if the hyperdrive cant fo through the gate it will still be on the planet in memento we should se them again
              The drive would`ve been sent through the gate, possibly in pieces, to the Memento planet where it was installed on Prometheus. The Prometheus then used the drive to get back to Earth so both the drive and the Al'Kesh are here.
              Most likely they are both in Area 51 being taken apart and put back together to see how they tick.

Never know, maybe next season we`ll see an Earth built bomber reverse engineered from the Alkesh.
              Prometheus = X-303/BC-303
              Daedalus, Odyssey, Korolev = BC-304/DSC-304

END OF ARGUMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k5
                The drive would`ve been sent through the gate, possibly in pieces, to the Memento planet where it was installed on Prometheus. The Prometheus then used the drive to get back to Earth so both the drive and the Al'Kesh are here.
                Most likely they are both in Area 51 being taken apart and put back together to see how they tick.

Never know, maybe next season we`ll see an Earth built bomber reverse engineered from the Alkesh.
                I wonder what a bomber like that would look like?

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy
                  I wonder what a bomber like that would look like?
                  Just like an Al'kesh...
                  Same as what they did with the 301.
                  "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gkyun
                    Just like an Al'kesh...
                    Same as what they did with the 301.
                    I don't think so. A glider could be fitted with some human weapons with some duct tape and wires. Not so easy with an Al'kesh. I think the human bomber will be maybe 5 times bigger than a 302, not 20.
                    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                    Caboose: They could be worse?
                    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

it was stolen.........
                      By ME, or so i hope, i so long for the days of MY AL'KESH, i long for Stargate Worlds
                      DAM YOU WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE SO LONG TO MAKE THE GAME, IVE ALREADY RECRUITED PEOPLE TO AL'KESH 1, JUST TAKE ME TO THE GAMES RELEASE DATE
                      *realises that everyone is looking at him*
                      Urmm yeah, probibly being taken apart in Area 51 and reverse enginered into a ship.
                      Hola

Hello

Comment

All of you are wrong. It was advertised on ebay some months back.

Mike3121

Comment

Originally posted by Mike3121
                          All of you are wrong. It was advertised on ebay some months back.

Mike3121

yeah it was cause I bougt it and im crusing around the galixy right now

Comment

Originally posted by captain keys
                            yeah it was cause I bougt it and im crusing around the galixy right now
                            Really? That hunk of junk you're in looks more like a Tel'tak to me. Someone strapped a couple of glider cannons on it and sold it as an Al'kesh didn't they?

Comment

I think that the Al'Kesh was taken by the NID and they are now secretly using it to gain technologies from offworld cultures.

Comment

Working...
                              X