This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Of The Bad Guys.

Who are your favorite bad guys who do you think is the most powerful?
    (Im not sure if there is a different thread with this topic if there is inform me please)

sigpic

Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by Cunha00
      Apophis
      yep im with you on that one he is my favourite, speshly when he owned on Herur'ur

Comment

Apophis
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

These guys...
          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Anubis was the most powerful, but baal was very resourcefull. Between the two, i'll go with baal.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

Baal is the best one. Sokar and Nirrti were also good. Too bad they were killed off so soon.

Ori are the most powerful
              Last edited by aAnubiSs; 16 April 2006, 05:31 PM.

Comment

I think Anubis is the "best", and Sokar is the worst. I dunno... he's just so boring.

(Ori are definetly more powerful)

Comment

Foothold Aliens, I wish TPTB would go deeper into them, maybe they come from Pegasus? As it's SG-1's leftover bin?

Comment

I dont think apophis is that cool granted he is extremely good at crawling out of bad sittuations. However i am going to have to agree witha AnubiSs Baal is sweet and the ori are the most powerfull we have seen so far.
                    sigpic

Comment

we this kinda thread, but then we almost had any kind of thread, so here goes

for overall power - Anubis
                      for being a funny and at the same time formidable enemy - Yu
                      Free Jaffa

Comment

Originally posted by Rak'nor
                        we this kinda thread, but then we almost had any kind of thread, so here goes

for overall power - Anubis
                        for being a funny and at the same time formidable enemy - Yu
                        What about Heru-ur the former God of Rak'nor it seams you like him what do you think of his old master?
                        sigpic

Comment

Ori.

There is a poll going on on gateworld saying who you think the best bad guys of all time are. 1 is Goa'uld 2 is Ori 3 is Replicators and 4 is Wraith. Which was interesting to see.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Cunha00
                            Apophis
                            ++
                            Blam Forums - The Internet Has Landed

Comment

Best bad guys - Ba'al and Anubis.

Most powerful - The Ori, without a doubt.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X