Originally posted by greytop
    Who?
    from Lord of the RIngs
    Save us from danger, save us from evil
    Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Originally posted by Willow
      And besides,
      Teal'c: Daniel Jackson's preliminary electroencephalogram proved anomalous.
      Jack: I dare you to say that again.
      (Teal'c opens his mouth to repeat it)
      is one of my fav lines!
      lol hihihi I remember that. hahaha Yeah so funny
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Only one thing to say about this episode.

Michael Shanks is a god.

'nuff said.
        sigpic

Comment

Great acting by Dr. Frasier's character and her interaction with Daniel

Comment

I thought that Michael Shanks did a great job portraying someone with multiple personalities. When Janet Frazier screamed at the soverign I was blown away. She was great in this ep too! All in all, it was a very good episode.

Comment

i did love it when he was crying in the small women's lap as a boy then the minister came out... "What are you doing?"
              "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

I think that Michael Shanks did a great job portraying someone with multiple personalities. When Janet Frazier screamed at the soverign I was blown away. She was great in this ep too! All in all, it was a very good episode. MORE FRAZIER!

Comment

Great acting by Michael. Interesting episode, very character driven vs. action driven.

Comment

One of my favourite episodes!
                    Michael Shanks pulls off all his personalities so well and so convincingly that it's almost a shock to the system to see him as Daniel again at the end, and Teryl Rothery is amazing throughout.

I sit glued to the screen throughout the entire episode and it still makes me cry even though I've seen it too many times to count.

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

Michael Shanks proves that if you want to play a crazy man you can with this stunning acting in this breathtaking episode showing so many multiple personalities that I lose count. Gret Shouting Fraiser go go go !!!
                      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

This episode was better done than most multiple-people-in-one-person type shows. Michael Shanks deserves the award he got for his acting here.

Comment

And the Oscar goes to Michael Shanks.
                          I was so convinced by his performance, I was wondering if he really was schizophrenic.
                          All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                          Pay it forward

Comment

I have a question. Where the souls in Daniel transferred over to the other guy (sorry forgot his name) at the end? I wasn't sure.

Comment

I loved this episode. I made my mother watch it with me 2 weeks ago. Michael was brilliant in this episode. Teryl rocked!!! I knew she was a good actress, been a fan of hers for awhile now, but she blew me away in this ep.

Australian Teryl Rothery Fan Club
                              www.atrfc.com

Comment

Love this episode! It's one of my favourites in season 7. Teryl Rothery and Michael Shanks are brilliant and are truly given a chance to shine in this one. It's so nice to see Janet with a bigger role and Teryl being given the change to stretch herself as an actor and show off her talent.

Luce xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X