• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifeboat (706)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SEVEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 706

When SG-1 finds a crashed alien space ship, Daniel's mind is taken over by its disembodied passengers.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 10:54 PM.

Although I never orignially liked Shanks as Jackson, since Fallen his portrayal of the character has improved. I guess with the whole death and rebirth thing going on, quite a number of things about Jackson have changed. There's not really anything that I can quantify. Lifeboat is one of those episodes that shows that Shanks is a really good actor. Switching from playing Jackson to the boy to Martise and to all the others within his body. I think he pulled it off pretty good.
    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
      Lifeboat is one of those episodes that shows that Shanks is a really good actor. Switching from playing Jackson to the boy to Martise and to all the others within his body. I think he pulled it off pretty good.
      I agree, he definately does a good job on this one. Teryl Rothery is fairly spectacular too.

MS definately plays mad really well. (see also S.3 ep. "Legacy")
      sigpic

Comment

Aparrently MS has won a Leo award for acting in this one. Congratulations, it was well deserved.

Teryl deserved one, but didn't win. But congrats for being nominated anyway.

Madeleine

Comment

Yay for MS winning an award, even if I'd like him to win something as Daniel. )
          Teryls acting in this episode was outstanding and deserves some recognition.
          Gaterelle

Comment

...What's a Leo award?
            "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Comment

The Canadian version of the Golden Globe.
              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Which must be a big deal
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

okay.. What's a Golden Globe?
                  The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

It like an award honoring actors/actresses talent.

Comment

A Golden Globe is an award that's given for both tv and movies. It's like an Emmy award, although the GG's are traditionally less stuffy than the Emmy's.
                      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Yah, i don't know, why are Golden Globes less 'yay i won' then an Emmy award... ?

Comment

Aren't Golden Globes fairly new? Emmy's are just for movies and movie actors I think.
                          Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                          Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                          Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                          Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                          Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                          Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                          Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by SGSlugger
                            Aren't Golden Globes fairly new? Emmy's are just for movies and movie actors I think.
                            The awards are as such:

Oscars are for Movies
                            Emmys are for Television
                            Golden Globes are for both

I think Golden Globes are newer than the others, but they a have been around for quite a number of years.

Oh, forgot one, Tonys are for Stage
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              Oscars are for Movies
                              Emmys are for Television
                              Golden Globes are for both
                              Hmmmm.... Is the Leo given for movies? If not, than I should have said that the Leo is the Canadian Emmy.

I always get those stupid things mixed up
                              ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                              The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Working...
                              X