This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The the way to defeat the Ori

Earth/Mars/Venus all have Ancient outposts and each outpost has an element to a superweapon! Here's proof!!

The way it works is a magnetic field sends energy through the sun's chronosphere to convert matter into antimatter and propels it at the entire orii galaxy! I was just as shocked as you are now when I worked out this revelation!!!

And it requires this autentication code! hmolpku;mpdseojsru
    Last edited by knowsfords; 15 April 2006, 04:13 AM.

well there is one word that about somes this up; eh?
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

My god it 's genius, figure it will take Carter about 3 seasons to get round to finding it though.
      or Daniel will see it from the back of a security guards newspaper like he did in the movie, then he will ascend..descend a few times and the circle will be complete.

Comment

I deffinately like the idea. it would be great for the planets in our solar system to actually play a part in stargate, say a secret base on the moon, but i love your idea i must say...and it would be nice to se us kick some ori butt after season nine's ending!
        Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

How is that proof? Its a good idea, and worth green, but its 1% evidence, 99% speculation. We do know that Merlin used the sun/pyramid symbol in Arthurs Mantle, and I suppose that there is no proof to say that the Stargate was brought here by the Goa'uld (just accepted theory if I remember correctly).
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords
            Earth/Mars/Venus all have Ancient outposts and each outpost has an element to a superweapon! Here's proof!!

The way it works is a magnetic field sends energy through the sun's chronosphere to convert matter into antimatter and propels it at the entire orii galaxy! I was just as shocked as you are now when I worked out this revelation!!!

And it requires this autentication code! hmolpku;mpdseojsru
            Hmmm, but who is put in charge of moving Venus?

Comment

Working...
            X