Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've done some searching, and I've found a translator that goes from English to Ancient.

I'm trying to find one that goes the otherway. I was thinking of using it as a form of encryption for email or personal files on my computer, but without a "Decoder ring" we'd be left translating it letter by letter....

Thanks,
    Chris

Comment

I didn't even know there was an actuall (usable) ancient laguage
      sigpic

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by IMDB
      Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
      Hehe

Comment

I didn't even know their was a complete Ancient language capable of being translated into Ancient.
        Add to rep if you like the pic.

Comment

they wanted it in goa'uld in my oppion because they were taken over by goa'uld and find it easyer to read it i guess

Comment

Note:

We've also made some considerable progress on the Ancient text aboard the Destiny:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67531

sigpic
            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

cool

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal View Post
                Chinese and Japanese don't use spaces (and in fact used to be written in columns). Neither do Southeast Asian languages like Thai. In medieval and ancient times many languages didn't use spaces (which has made deciphering some difficult). I think the Romans invented spaces (possibly under Ancient influence).
                ohhh they do. i've lived in china for over 8 years and believe me they do use spaces between words they may not use letters but they do use spaces

Comment

you're a total geek, only wish there were more like you :º

Comment

where did u find the translator from? im currently searching everywhere but have been unable to find one...

Comment

Working...
                    X