No announcement yet.

Favorite Deep Space 9 character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure there was an official poll created by one of the moderators. I think someone bumped the thread at the end of last year, 'cos I remember posting in it.

It's probably disappeared off the last page of the forum index. It only shows threads from the beginning of this year.
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

For me, Chief O'Brien, Dr. Bashir and Garak tie for first place. I loved their interactions!

Comment

I found the thread. Who is your favorite DS9 Character?

It was out of visual range. I had to fire up my long-range sensors to locate the thread.

Quoting myself:
        Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
        Nearly all of them were great characters. Indeed, it was a hard choice, but I chose O'Brien.
        And also 'cos he was my favourite secondary character in TNG. It was good to see a familiar face in DS9.
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

The one.
          The only.
          The not-so-good dart player.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
            I have to choose Dr. Bashir.
            We really do think alike. My favorite character by far is Julian.

So that makes, what, three series that we have the same favorite character?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
              We really do think alike. My favorite character by far is Julian.

So that makes, what, three series that we have the same favorite character?
              Yep. Three series it is. Scary isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                Yep. Three series it is. Scary isn't it?
                LOL. I have to ask, now – (sorry for the OT) who's your favorite Voyager character?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                  LOL. I have to ask, now ? (sorry for the OT) who's your favorite Voyager character?
                  Actually, I've only seen a couple of Voyager eps. Literally, only two so it makes this one really tough but if I had to choose, I'd say, umm... maybe... B'Elanna Torres. If only I had seen more episodes to make a better judgement call. Hmmm... Or maybe Tuvok...
                  Last edited by Oranos; 21 April 2006, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X